300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tazer Video

Normally I don't post videos but this is a great tazer video. http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

This already got posted in the Ask A Cop section when some guy was asking about a traffic stop I believe.

But yes, it is a good video.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodles
      This already got posted in the Ask A Cop section when some guy was asking about a traffic stop I believe.

But yes, it is a good video.
      Whoops! Sorry for the repost.
      It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Quite honestly, I laughed my *** off. When she says "i dont trust you guys" that was sooooooo the cream on top of the cake, 20$ says she's going to tell her fellow law abiding (sarcasm) friends how you can't trust cops and her horrible experience. Anyone know what happend when they went to court? Also, the price for those X26's are in the thousand range correct?

Comment

Originally posted by AkhilleusWeeps
          Quite honestly, I laughed my *** off. When she says "i dont trust you guys" that was sooooooo the cream on top of the cake, 20$ says she's going to tell her fellow law abiding (sarcasm) friends how you can't trust cops and her horrible experience. Anyone know what happend when they went to court? Also, the price for those X26's are in the thousand range correct?

I can normally make them available for about $900-1000...yes.
          An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

lol for part of the video it sounds like she's having an orgasm

Comment

Originally posted by greeny
              lol for part of the video it sounds like she's having an orgasm
              Hey booger, did you learn orgasms on the playground as well??

Hmmmmmm... So, was it just an innocent game of tagging some ....????

(Sorry kid you left yourself open for that one! )

Comment

Yeah... you got me.

Wow. You are just so funny. I really like how you oh so cleverly replaced greeny with booger. Please continue to display your wit for the rest of us to revel in
                Just when i thought I was done having to argue about this...
                Last edited by greeny; 09-03-2005, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Boy we get some emotionally fragile people on this forum.
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                    Boy we get some emotionally fragile people on this forum.
                    Booger is 17 and he still plays "tag". What do you expect?

I saw the video in the other thread and enjoyed it there too! The law abiding citizen female should have complied. Boy if she really makes all that much noise while "playing tag",,,,oops sorry,,, while knockin boots, I'd have to taze her too.

Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

That was funny.

I've dealt with women like that, in Florida, no less. Loud, angry, threatening, refusing to comply, then when you OC them, they start screaming like that. I see it applies with the taser, as well.

I like how she tried to swing at or kick the officer right before he deployed his taser.

Her recovery time was also amusing.
                      N. A. Corbier
                      Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
                      Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

Comment

Sweet Jesus, that made me laugh. Everyone seems to become an amateur practictioner of law when they're caught violating said law.

Comment

The thing I like the most about this video is how the officer handled this situation. Very professional and not getting overly worked up.

Comment

I agree, he was very professional during the stop & tazer. Unfortunately, the news won't show that video of professionalism.

Comment

That's What She Wanted
                              The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it. - Thucydides

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4829 users online. 309 members and 4520 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X