300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway pervs...

This quite possibly could be the wrong place to post this but...

Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-291030c.html

Ok, well... My mom today (before i went out).... reading a chinese newspaper, she shows me this article (that article about the viet girl and that perv guy), i refreshed her memory about... MY experience with that old guy on the T. what happeend was, I was on my way into Cmabridge. I hopped on the T around 4pm on a sunday. (not too long ago a couple months or so) Or maybe it was a Monday and... theres barely anyone on the T. it was the last car and this old guy, sits infront of me. directly infront of me there were a total of like 5 people on the T in the car so like he starts massaging himself in an inaprorpriate place if u know what im saying. i catch it outta the corner of my eye. and i feel his eyes staring at me. so i kinda... put my hand on my forehead , fake stratching my forehead (tryin to cover my eyes) and i try to glance at him to get a better look to see if he was actually doing what i thot he was doing, and if he was staring at me. and. indeed. he was doing it He was doing it. I was scared stiff. I was like: uhoh what do i dO?

I ended up not doing anything because I was scared. I froze. I just sat ther eand tried to ignore and look away. It was a scaring feeling. he had a bag that was covering his open side (his left side, there was that wall..... u know on the T, if u sit at the first sit, theres this wall there) so the only person that could see wat he was oding, was me since i was sittin right infront of him.

It was ironic because.... after my mom showed me that article of the NYC perv. i got to the T. she drops me off and i walk on the platform.. and i was like: uhoh .. he looks familiar and i realize its that guy, that was masturbating to me u know, the old guy. i didnt make a big reaction but i recognized him so i was like .. ok. i walked further down the platform more then i stopped to wait for the train and i glanced over at him and he was definately looking at me. so... now i know he recognizes me and he probably knows i recognize him too. so the train comes. im like .. ok *looks over to check if he is following me* and he isn't following me. not making his way over to me. so im like: alrigh.t thats fine. so i get on the T. i can see him thru the glass in the other car. when we get to JFK (which is the next stop towards boston from my stop) he gets OFF the train and gets INTO the car i'm in

so im like wow. now im 150% sure its him, it was definately him. i was standing towards the front o fthe car. and he came in and sat in the middle of the car, cuz there were no open seats near me . THANKGOD so. seriously. i start to get nervous and my hearts pounding. cuz i remember he got off at park street the first time i saw him. i know cuz i was still on the train goin to cambridge so im like: uhoh, im gettin off at park street too this time. right before we get off the stop, i put all my loose items into my purse. i clip my fone to my pocket and i had my ipod in my pocket. so i put them both into my purse as soon as the train doors open. i zip up the stairs and head down to the E line for the train. when i ge there, i look back to see if he's following me but i didnt see him. i dunno where he got off to or went, but i know he got off at Park Street too, i saw him get off the train with me.

So basically, he gets on at North Quincy stop at 4pm and gets off at Park Street. he's not some homeless guy either. He was dressed as if he was working. White shortsleeve button shirt. black pants, black socks, black shoes, black hat, big glasses, mustache, 5'10" skinny old guy, grey hair if not white. 60 yrs old at the least. so i found it extremely amazing that my mom showed me that article and then i saw him again.

I should run into this guy on purpose at 4PM sometime, snag his pic and then bring it to the police office. I know you have to go there to get a list of sex offender names but I wonder if they give you a photo? But I'm sure they could do something for me. I just need to catch him in action.

What should I do? if anything.
    Last edited by peemmfivekay; 08-31-2005, 10:19 PM.

Originally posted by peemmfivekay
    Ok, well... My mom today (before i went out).... reading a chinese newspaper, she shows me this article (that article about the viet girl and that perv guy), i refreshed her memory about... MY experience with that old guy on the T. what happeend was, I was on my way into Cmabridge. I hopped on the T around 4pm on a sunday. (not too long ago a couple months or so) Or maybe it was a Monday and... theres barely anyone on the T. it was the last car and this old guy, sits infront of me. directly infront of me there were a total of like 5 people on the T in the car so like he starts massaging himself in an inaprorpriate place if u know what im saying. i catch it outta the corner of my eye. and i feel his eyes staring at me. so i kinda... put my hand on my forehead , fake stratching my forehead (tryin to cover my eyes) and i try to glance at him to get a better look to see if he was actually doing what i thot he was doing, and if he was staring at me. and. indeed. he was doing it He was doing it. I was scared stiff. I was like: uhoh what do i dO?
    Look at him like he just crawled out from under a rock, and in a very loud voice say "What the hell are you doing???" Trying to "subtly peek" to "see if he's doing what you think he's doing" is just gonna turn him on.

If he does or says anything, blast him with pepper spray and scream.

Comment

Grip the pepper spray and then look directly at him. "Zip it up or I'm going to make you feel a lot of pain."
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by peemmfivekay
        This quite possibly could be the wrong place to post this but...

Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-291030c.html

I ended up not doing anything because I was scared. I froze. I just sat ther eand tried to ignore and look away. It was a scaring feeling. he had a bag that was covering his open side (his left side, there was that wall..... u know on the T, if u sit at the first sit, theres this wall there) so the only person that could see wat he was oding, was me since i was sittin right infront of him.

It was ironic because.... after my mom showed me that article of the NYC perv. i got to the T. she drops me off and i walk on the platform.. and i was like: uhoh .. he looks familiar and i realize its that guy, that was masturbating to me u know, the old guy. i didnt make a big reaction but i recognized him so i was like .. ok. i walked further down the platform more then i stopped to wait for the train and i glanced over at him and he was definately looking at me. so... now i know he recognizes me and he probably knows i recognize him too. so the train comes. im like .. ok *looks over to check if he is following me* and he isn't following me. not making his way over to me. so im like: alrigh.t thats fine. so i get on the T. i can see him thru the glass in the other car. when we get to JFK (which is the next stop towards boston from my stop) he gets OFF the train and gets INTO the car i'm in

so im like wow. now im 150% sure its him, it was definately him. i was standing towards the front o fthe car. and he came in and sat in the middle of the car, cuz there were no open seats near me . THANKGOD so. seriously. i start to get nervous and my hearts pounding. cuz i remember he got off at park street the first time i saw him. i know cuz i was still on the train goin to cambridge so im like: uhoh, im gettin off at park street too this time. right before we get off the stop, i put all my loose items into my purse. i clip my fone to my pocket and i had my ipod in my pocket. so i put them both into my purse as soon as the train doors open. i zip up the stairs and head down to the E line for the train. when i ge there, i look back to see if he's following me but i didnt see him. i dunno where he got off to or went, but i know he got off at Park Street too, i saw him get off the train with me.

So basically, he gets on at North Quincy stop at 4pm and gets off at Park Street. he's not some homeless guy either. He was dressed as if he was working. White shortsleeve button shirt. black pants, black socks, black shoes, black hat, big glasses, mustache, 5'10" skinny old guy, grey hair if not white. 60 yrs old at the least. so i found it extremely amazing that my mom showed me that article and then i saw him again.

I should run into this guy on purpose at 4PM sometime, snag his pic and then bring it to the police office. I know you have to go there to get a list of sex offender names but I wonder if they give you a photo? But I'm sure they could do something for me. I just need to catch him in action.

What should I do? if anything.
        In case you didn't know, this is a bigger problem than you realize. It's all over the place. Public places especially parks are stomping grounds for these people. Most of them are married homosexuals. They constantly have to do lued behavior stings to catch them in action. He followed you because you must have communicated with him in a way that he thought you were interested in him. This is one reason why I will not go to a parks anymore.

Comment

Screw that spray his wanger then his face.

Comment

Care to support the assertion that most of the people doing what is described in that article are "married homosexuals."
            -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Uh......then why are they masterbating to young girls???

Wouldn't they be doing it to young boys?

Comment

Originally posted by djack16
                Care to support the assertion that most of the people doing what is described in that article are "married homosexuals."
                I know this because I went along on a few of these details. They live what they call an "alternative" lifestyle

Comment

Pepper spray him in the face, dump a load of rubbing alcohol onto his lap then beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat.

He will leave you alone after that.. I promise..

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                    In case you didn't know, this is a bigger problem than you realize. It's all over the place. Public places especially parks are stomping grounds for these people. Most of them are married homosexuals. They constantly have to do lued behavior stings to catch them in action. He followed you because you must have communicated with him in a way that he thought you were interested in him. This is one reason why I will not go to a parks anymore.
                    I'm not sure if you misunderstood but, I know I said Park Street but it's not a park. Well, it's a Train stop, in downtown Boston, and when you come out of it, there IS a park but.... this happened on the train.

The only communication I had with him was... I saw him, recognized him, and walked away from him. And he followed me.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't own any pepper spray. I would have yelled and asked why he was following me and state that I saw him switch cars into my car and say that I recognize him from last time. If he laid hands on me, I would then utilize my Taekwondo training and frontkick him in the balls and maybe a hook punch to the face

Comment

I love you

Just kidding don't kick my ***

Comment

Originally Posted by LT. EXPLORER
                          Again...Homosexuals like men and unless I am mistaken peemmfivekay and the girl from the story are women. What in their stories made you think that the suspect is a married homosexual?

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                            I know this because I went along on a few of these details. They live what they call an "alternative" lifestyle
                            Let's see...
                            You went on a few ops and now you know that most of the people committing lewd acts toward women on mass transit are married homosexuals who live an "alternative lifestyle"? Baloney. The "married" is the best part.

I don't see people very differently whether they are soliciting sex in the park or on the streets. They are all breaking the law.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by djack16
                              Let's see...
                              You went on a few ops and now you know that most of the people committing lewd acts toward women on mass transit are married homosexuals who live an "alternative lifestyle"? Baloney. The "married" is the best part.

I don't see people very differently whether they are soliciting sex in the park or on the streets. They are all breaking the law.
                              I'm not talking about this instance, I'm talking about in general. This is an occuring problem

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5013 users online. 332 members and 4681 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X