No announcement yet.

Restricted Motor Vehicle and Driving Record

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restricted Motor Vehicle and Driving Record

How many of you have chosen to have your motor vehicle information and your driving record restricted? In Missouri, peace officers and their immediate family can send in a form to the state to have their information blocked and no one has access to it. I'm looking at doing this for my wife and I so the bad guys don't get any smart ideas. Just wondered how many of you have opted for the same program.

All my vehicles are confidential as well as my family members.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Here guys use the "office" address as home on their DL and tags.

In FL, you can go into the DMV and have a block put on your information. They are still able to see it in the system, but when it is run under public record information, it comes up as restricted. However, if you get pulled over by a LEO, they still have access to the information. Myself, and many officers I know have our information blocked, and just in case also use our department address for the address on both license and registration. Also, make sure if you have a CCW permit that you have that information blocked as well. In FL, you can also have the property appriaser list you under an alias.
        In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Don't forget your Florida Homestead Exemption certificate contains alot of goodies, and is a matter of public record. Its a very "useful" source of information for PIs doing skip tracing, and for the large personal database companies.
          N. A. Corbier
          Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
          Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on's sister site for security,

In Pennsylvania driver's and registration are not available to the public. How ever some counties are starting to put property ownership info on line. In Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) the judges got the county council to take their info off the web site but the they then refused to do the same for police officers. What a CROCK OF ......
            When Society makes war on its police, it better be prepared to make friends of its criminals.

What's Going On

There are currently 5002 users online. 246 members and 4756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad