Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best/Most proffesional PD's/SO's in America?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Most proffesional PD's/SO's in America?

Try to avoid the obvious answers (such as NYPD) and tell me some of the best LE agencies in america, regardless of size of the city.
    "I once killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die..."

Originally posted by CLB2112
    Try to avoid the obvious answers (such as NYPD) and tell me some of the best LE agencies in america, regardless of size of the city.
    kinda a loaded question don't you think?

How are you going to define best?

Comment

LVMPD has to be one of them. They always seem to be extremely professional. San Diego PD seems to be one of the most technologically advanced, just from what I have read. I'm biased, but I think Metro-Nashville is a fairly sharp department also.
      "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

Romans 13:4

Comment

I feel the Panama City Police Department is by far one of the most professional agencies I have seen. The Lexington/Fayette Police Dept. in Kentucky, Kentucky State Police, and Lansing Police always impressed me as well. I base my opinion on the professionalism of the Officers, the equipment issued, training, and the way they do business.
        God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

they should all be professional!!!! We all do the same job

Stay Safe!!
          ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

Or the dept. from super troopers??? help me out!

Comment

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. for years has been considered one of the best law enforcement agencies in the country.
              Retired LASD

Comment

Unless you've worked every dept. out there, how would one know? I've visited Miami Beach twice, that would be a blast to work.
                "Support Our Troops"

Comment

MP5.. I would hope you understood what I meant!! If not, let me know and Ill explain

Comment

From watching cops I was always impressed with the officers of Pierce County... I think it is in Washington.

Las Vegas Metro is known for the police as well.
                    Retired 02/01/13

Comment

The LAPD, but then again I'm a tad biased.

The LASD, Simi Valley, Irvine, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena Police Departments...

Oh heck I think pretty much all of the departments out there are squared away.

I think you'ld have to look hard to find ones that are not.

Comment

I would have to say LA County and Broward SO even though there is concern over the sheriff.

Comment

LA County, Irvine, Pasadena, Glendora

Comment

Originally posted by Badkharma
                            LA County, Irvine, Pasadena, Glendora
                            Let me guess, you're applying to those places?
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MA State Police
                              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3382 users online. 162 members and 3220 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X