300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No polygraph test for currently LEO's"

On an application for LEO asked "Have ever taken a polygraph test(s) with a police agency in the past?" "If so, what were the results?" I have taken several polygraph tests, attempting to gained employment with several large agencies, prior to becoming an LEO with my current agency. There were times that I've passed and failed some of those polygraph tests. If i answer "yes" to this quesion! During the BI can they go back and look at those results to see if Im consistent or deceptive. Is this practice legal? Please help!!!

It's always better in the long run to answer the questions fully and honestly. If you did fail polygraphs before but passed other ones, it doesn't sound to me like that was your fault (unless, of course, you actually did lie on the polygraph.)

The BI's have every right (so far) to check on past polygraph results. If you are lucky they will keep it in mind that polygraphs are not 100% accurate, and they should allow you to explain why you may have failed any.

Anyway, good luck and be safe...
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3391 users online. 232 members and 3159 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X