Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link of the day

Do you have a link you'd like to share?

I found this one while surfing this morning. I know a lot of you are big music fans, and I thought it was kind of interesting.

http://www.heathenworld.com/bandname/index.html

Cool site, Katey. i enjoyed it
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

http://www.makeachildsmile.org

Still one of my fav sites on the net....
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Nice site Raychelr1 thanks for sharing the link.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

This is my favorite place to go... it will make you feel better no matter what! and it's the area of Maine i hope to move to.
          http://www.nationalgeographic.com/me...dia/index.html
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

LOL ummm hate to brake the news to you jelly but you can not biuld or buy land that is in a national park to live. LOL It looks like that is a nice place. I am thinking that is the most eastern point in the US right? OR is this a little south of that. I think it would be a nice place to visit but I prefer the Ozarks area.

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
              LOL ummm hate to brake the news to you jelly but you can not biuld or buy land that is in a national park to live. LOL It looks like that is a nice place. I am thinking that is the most eastern point in the US right? OR is this a little south of that.
              LOL ya nut. the park is on an area called Mt Desert Island...there are areas of it that are not park and you can live there. yes the easternmost point is near there...i forget the exact location. If you're on Cadillac Mtn in the park when the sun rises, you will be the first in the country to see it.

Comment

LOL Well as long as you know what your doing I guess you may be right LOL. Like I said I think it may be a nice place to visit. I have yet to visit any state north and east of New York I guess I need to get up that way and see what I am missing. Who knows maybe I will even like it better than the Ozarks.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                  I have yet to visit any state north and east of New York I guess I need to get up that way and see what I am missing. Who knows maybe I will even like it better than the Ozarks.

Klar
                  Yeah, New England RULES. i've never been to the Ozarks tho. i've been to the Smokies, and the White mtns in New Hampshire are beautiful. my second favorite place to go is Cape Cod.

Comment

LOl I will take your word for it. Until Sandie and I get out there to take a look at things I guess you will have to send us some places to go visit someday.

Klar

Comment

katey -- i like that site. thanks!!
                      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

This is one of my favorite sites:
                        http://www.untraveledroad.com/

Nell
                        When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

I lived on Cape Cod for five years and visit every few years. I hope to go again with my wife this year if I can get the time off. It is a GREAT place to visit, and fun to live there if you don't mind the tourists in the summers, or the humidity in the summers.
                          I am disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious? - Mr. Sparkle

Comment

New England is awesome! I always enjoyed visiting the historic places throughout all of New England and spending my summers on Martha's Vineyard. As a New Yorker I craved those breezy summer nights on the beach on The Vineyard. I could feel the tension slip away as the ferry pulled away from the docks and vacation began.
                            Three years ago I moved to Salem, MA from NY and it is the best thing I ever did. Being able to walk out my front door and looking at the ocean is my idea of heaven.Other then our governor (whom I detest) I love everything about living here whether it is the beach in the summer or Haunted Happenings in October. Living just far enough outside of Boston to enjoy all the goings on there...museums...theatre...etc and the festivals make it the perfect location.

Shan

Comment

Cool site, Katey, but our name wasn't in there. Oh wait, I guess you have to be famous or something, huh?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4147 users online. 263 members and 3884 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X