300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing I seen today...

Today after I got out of my classes, I was heading to my car. Nothing unusual here till I noticed the car parked in front of mine had a cage in it. I start laughing to myself, and look at it even further...This guy who is a CJ major bought a White Chevy Impala and modified it to resemble a unmarked police vehicle. This thing had three antennas, tinted windows, police style rims, cage, and had a CB radio! All the poor sap is missing is a light-bar on top! I'm sorry if this is you but seriously wtf is that!

No I am not in LE yet, but I will be damn sure I never would own or ride in that thing!

My story of the day!

Personally, I think the local P.D. needs to know about thus guy.
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
      Personally, I think the local P.D. needs to know about thus guy.
      I will have to do that, since I do know the Captain of my local PD. I will just write the license plate down and let them do as they wish.

Comment

wow thats lame...

Comment

Who was it that had the Crown Vic and asked if he was lame for buying this old cruiser. I believe this is either him, or some other person that is a wanna-be. Someone needs to get a life.

Stewie check your PM

Comment

Ok, it's one thing to go to the auction and buy an out of comission police car and drive around it in and everyone just assume you're a police officer, but actually going out of your way is just stupid. Doesn't that constitute impersonating a police officer anyways?

Comment

We had a guy in my acadamy that paid his own way. He had an old CV, that had a siren, spotlight, two radios, and a red and green strobe light bar on his car. I was suprised that he didn't have a radar in it. No cage though.

Comment

Originally posted by MPD-A9
                We had a guy in my acadamy that paid his own way. He had an old CV, that had a siren, spotlight, two radios, and a red and green strobe light bar on his car. I was suprised that he didn't have a radar in it. No cage though.
                red and green?

Comment

He was not a LEO, just paying his way through the acadamy. Illegal in TN to have flashing bule lights if not a LEO. He might lead the Christmas parade.

Comment

I can't imagine driving a CV to the academy. One of the guys in my class borrowed his wife's gold CV and got a ration of junk from us about it and he wasn't even trying to be a poser.
                    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                      I can't imagine driving a CV to the academy. One of the guys in my class borrowed his wife's gold CV and got a ration of junk from us about it and he wasn't even trying to be a poser.

What? Are the police the "crown vic masters" now? Only they are allowed to drive them? I want an out of comission police cruiser simply for the police braking system. Mind you, I bet by the time they're auctioned off the brakes are shot, the speed rated tires are pretty much bald, the engine's ready to fall out...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4170 users online. 193 members and 3977 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X