300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This poor girl.........

If I was this girls parents, I would make sure the neighbor that did this would regret it. A little "Legal revenge". Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do to the neighbors?

[b]Cops shut down little girl

How low can a neighbour go......

Comment

People really suck sometimes.... [Frown]
      Mike Vinciulla

<a href="http://wpaa.homestead.com/Index.html" target="_blank">Wayland Auxiliary Police</a>
      <a href="http://www.vinciulla.com" target="_blank">My Website</a>
      <a href="http://www.offrampracing.com" target="_blank">Off Ramp Racing</a>

Comment

Neighbors like this are the very reason we have some of the problems we do. Busy bodies who will phone in the quality of life violations but won't call in a break-in because "they don't want to get involved."

If the parents and kid know which moron called them into the city, I'd seriously consider taking a glass of lemonade up to the house, knock on the door and have a video camera ready to see the look on the idiot's face when the little kid says: "I brought you a glass of lemonade neighbor." [Wink]
        "A man's got to know his limitations" --Inspector Harry Callahan in Magnum Force

Comment

http://www.officer.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006683

Comment

Gee, cant think of anything legal to do.....the neighbor is obviously a sad excuse for a human and perhaps overloading her with kindness would suffice. Probably just a crusty old lonely person who needs some smiles..I think the glass of lemonade would be a good one, but it is not a good example to teach a child sweet revenge...hard to say. I would just be nice to the neighbor and expect baby bunny to be as well....not take her pies or anything, but wont teach baby bunny that revenge is the answer, just explain that some people are just lonely and sad and that maybe there is a reason for it....not to judge. That is what my mom would have done.....who knows , naybe the neighbor just needs a smile and some lemonade.....and a friend.
            "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
            Davy Crockett

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by BunnyFoo-Foo:
              the neighbor is obviously a sad excuse for a human and perhaps overloading her with kindness would suffice. Probably just a crusty old lonely person who needs some smiles...who knows , naybe the neighbor just needs a smile and some lemonade.....and a friend.

And then there are some people who are just plain mean, for no other reason than to just be mean. I've got a feeling that's the category where the Reporting Party in this particular case falls...

Comment

I hope the kid spits in a cup of Lemonade and takes it to the neighbor as a peace offering.

Comment

I'd say the kid just had an opportunity to learn a valuable lessons about business that some adults never seem to grasp.

You have to play by the rules. She needed a permit, but failed to get one.

The neighbor wanted her out of business and used the rules to thier advantage.

They then were able to go ahead and get a per,it allowing them to operate. In fact, the city subsidized their overhead. Instead of an automatic overhead of $35 any time they wanted to set up, the city has relieved them of this.

The young child has learned a great deal about economics; zoning; busines expenses; and business ordinances.

Next thing you know, she'll have incorporated as a closely held corporation; pay temp employees on dividends. She could even set her parents up as the "holding company" and pay them a management fee, thus also allowing them to write off her operating expenses.

Give her 20 years, and she'll buy out Snapple and Country Time and we will all be drinking her lemonade.

Besides... when life gives you lemons...
                  -Sparky

Comment

Besides... when life gives you lemons... [/QB][/QUOTE]

..stick em in your bra...it can't hurt!
                    "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
                    Davy Crockett

Comment

Obviously the neighbor though the stand was a nuisance... so the best revenge is setting it up legally and continue to run it... Good for her!
                      I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

I'd go buy all the little girl's lemonade, drink it....and later, **** it all in the neighbor's gas tank. But that's just ME.
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Update:

Hooray! Avigayil's Lemonade Stand Reopened!!
                          NAPLES(FL)NEWS

Forget about the Gulf of Mexico. Who cares about the breathtaking sunsets. Never mind the romantic lure of the Naples Pier.

Something sour has put Naples on the map.

Media from all over the United States have swarmed to now-famous Avigayil Wardein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4333 users online. 259 members and 4074 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X