Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are some bitter people in this world...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some bitter people in this world...

http://www.nbc-2.com/News/stories/061803-lemonade_stand.shtml

I say, I hope I'm never this anal...
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

All I can say is people need to learn to pick their battles. This is really silly and a waste of time.
    Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Geez...what a nice neighbor. All I can say for the six year old is, "You go girl!"
      "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

That neighbor should be happy he/she doesn't have me for a neighbor. I'm gonna bite my tongue....
        Although I'm 1/2 Japanese, my American side says there is another word for sushi; BAIT.

Comment

Somebody needs to tell that old b1tch to get a life!

I once was the victim of some old biddys who had nothing better to do than gossip, and report my every move to the mayor(small town of 300, where I worked summers for the street dept.). Every morning at the same time, they gathered at the post office, spreading the latest trash. One morning I came driving by on the city's tractor, going to do some street repairs. They looked at me, and pointedly turned their backs. I sneered at them, and flipped the cigarette I was smoking on the sidewalk near them.

About a minute later, the firecracker I'd concealed in the cigarette went off, and I think at least 2 of them peed their pants!

Need I say I had no more trouble? Mayor couldn't be mad, because he couldn't keep from laughing when he told me of the incident being reported. That, and a note posted at the post office telling some folks they needed to get a life!
          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Looks likes someone's 'sour grapes' turned into someone else's lemonade.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

well if you read n567's story to the end, it has a pretty cheerful ending after all

reminds me of the main road that I live off
              I live in a dead end road, but this comes off a main road that has TONS of traffic going 2 ways of course
              but ppl on the main road have no garages!
              they park on both sides of the road causing flippin MAYHEM to the traffic, it hasn't the width to allow 2 way traffic PLUS parking both sides

after years of "bottle neck" highway crazy traffic - our council SUDDENLY put up bollards at one end of the main road shock horror
              now my road (dead end) comes off a DEAD END road!
              no more 2 way traffic

in fact, the main road is now a GOHOST TOWN! (all the traffic has to find a new route "all the way around")
              the 1st summer I saw little girls OUT IN THE STREET with lemonade stands, "sales" - stupid games and parties, it was a REVOLUTION!
              you could never have had that before!
              those bollards just TRANSFORMED the road TOTALLY

I see these kids out with their "stalls" playing their numpty games and feel warm all over
              THERE IS A GOD!
              from your old mate
              c h i e f y
              global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

100% believable and common place around here. Neigborbors around here call the cops on each other at the drop of a hat and those are the ones who like each other. Woun't call if they see someone climb through their neighbor's window. need a permit here to anything including moving in to the city.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3322 users online. 157 members and 3165 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X