300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop contributing?

Would be nice to know if I should stop contributing video's to the O.com forums. Apparently one member has a problem with it so I'm putting up a poll so others can share their views. And also here is another taser video for you all who actually appreciate it: http://media4.big-boys.com/content/womantazer.wmv
    Yes
    18.92%
    No
    81.08%

I only say "no" because 99% of the time I've seen them before. Now if you have a legitimate "What would you do?" type question to follow the video, that's cool. But at any rate, I don't really care whether you do or not.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I said yes. The videos tend to enhance the post. They provide clarity to what would otherwise be text; particularly in these types of situations where you are describing taser use or complaining about it.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

I just saw the video that you put up. It didn't have any real substance.
        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Most vids I post don't have "substance" they tend to speak for themselves, some video's I contribute though do tend to spawn discussions on what the cop should/n't have done. Most people don't see these vids so I post em so others can take a gander.

Comment

You limted yourself to YES & NO
            Number 3 ::::::::::::: I Could Care Less

Comment

Since when did bodie get unbanned?

Comment

Eh I enjoy them, keep em comming.
                Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

Yeah, they are fun to watch.
                  Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

Keep em comming....

That last one is a perfect example of taser use....as opposed to breaking her arm trying to get her out of the car.

ummm...if the question is "should I STOP contributing?" the answer would be NO.
                    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

How about a compromise? How about you just keep your videos in one thread unless you have an actually point you'd like to discuss?
                      You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

1. I like seeing officers do their job. Stupid wench should have done what she was told.

2. I really don't care if you stop or continue because I can find them on the net too.

Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

Our basic point is they are appreciated but many times we have already seen them before you post them here so just check date of incident if it's more the 3 or 4 days old maybe to leo's it's old news

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                            Our basic point is they are appreciated but many times we have already seen them before you post them here so just check date of incident if it's more the 3 or 4 days old maybe to leo's it's old news
                            Just to add to Bodie's comment, most of us get this stuff sent to us at work as well.

Personnally if it a really good clip, or it's outrageously funny then go ahead and post it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5385 users online. 306 members and 5079 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X