300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 27 or Springfiled XD compact

I am getting ready to purchase an off-duty weapon and have narrowed it down to the Glock 27 or Springfield XD. Our duty weapon is the SigPro 2340 which is too big for concealed carry.

Any input from anyone who owns either of these two guns would be appreciated. I know they appear very similiar. My main question is concerning the grip safety on the XD.

I have a Glock 27 and it is one of my favorite pistols. In fact I'm very impressed with it's accuracy. I shoot it more accurately than my duty pistol and Glock 21. I don't know much about the Springfield. All I can say is that I have no complaints about my Glock. I would get the Glock. I would recomend you get a finger extender for the magazine, it will make it easier to shoot.

Hope this helps.

Comment

yea id say go with the glock, they seem to be the best

Comment

XD-40 subcompact. like the glock, but better.

Comment

I have a glock 23, and I love that gun. It's not pretty but she shoots when I want it to. I have no experience with the XD though.
          si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Glock 27

I can only speak for the Glock 27. I carry the Glock 22 on duty so my magazines from it will also work in my 27 if need be. I second the magazine extender, although if you're reaching for your secondary I don't think that will make the difference. I carry under my left arm in a velcro'd holster that I wrap my vest strap across. A lot of guys don't carry a secondary, but the way I look at it you can always dress down, but you can't dress up. Plus the 27 is a great off-duty weapon if you want something small, but friendly. Semper Fidelis.
            "Freedom isn't purchased with gold, but with iron."

Comment

Neither. Go with a H & K P2000 or P2000SK. Is Soooooooooo much more ergonomic than either. Yeah it costs a few bucks more, but IMO it's well worth the extra dough.

H & K P2000 Specs

H & K P2000SK Specs

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5294 users online. 303 members and 4991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X