300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/3 of the way through academy

having a blast so far at the academy. After 3 academic tests, I have a 100, 97, and 96 so far. Also qualified with my firearm last week. One more week in the classroom, and then we start First Aid and Driving on Sep. 1st. Academy experience is great so far. Thanks for all the advice and support thus far.....JC
    "Hey handsome...catch any speeders today" ???

Sounds like your having a blast, some day I hope to have the same experience. Good luck to you!
    Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

you haven't gotten sprayed yet have you......we'll see how much fun you're having after that

Comment

Originally posted by WCJC 30339
        having a blast so far at the academy. After 3 academic tests, I have a 100, 97, and 96 so far.
        Holy crap! Is police academy actually easy or is it hard? So far in my first year of university I have a 38, 36, 55, 60, 56, 59. I really have to turn this year around.

Good job, though! Learning is so much funner when you enjoy what you're learning. I can't wait until I get to take some classes that are more career specific.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5062 users online. 289 members and 4773 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X