300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have a rai$e boss?

Long Island Newsday today has an article in today's paper stating Nassau County PD's AVERAGE 2000 salary was $101,935.79. They're top cop, SGT. DET. Baudo made $200,974.03 last year.
    http://newsday.com/
    Don't give up control for speed.
    Wear your vest, Wear your seatbelt.
    My heart goes out to the victims and their families of the 9/11/01 tragedy. You are all in my prayers, "Gone But not Forgotten".

Originally posted by Z28CBR:
    Long Island Newsday today has an article in today's paper stating Nassau County PD's AVERAGE 2000 salary was $101,935.79. They're top cop, SGT. DET. Baudo made $200,974.03 last year.
    http://newsday.com/
    Ahhhhhhhhh. <sigh of relief> To be a cop on Long Island. If you think thats a lot, you should see the pay for Suffolk County PD just to the east. :X

Sorry, sorry. Not trying to be a conceited pr-ck, but sometimes it's just so nice, I thank god every day that I can make good money doing what I love working for Suffolk PD. For those of you interested, Both PD's are giving an entrance exam in the next year or so.

Comment

I would still rather earn less than that and live in TEXAS.

If I had to guess, I'd say my cost of living is a whole lot less than living in Long Island.
      RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Berkley PD in 2007, will have there step5 at over a 100k a year. Good thing about that is good money, and nice weather. Bad thing is an average house in the bay will be between $250,000-$400,000.

Comment

With respect to Berzerkly you forgot to mention dealing with their Citizen Review Board the goofy citizens, and Berkeley Politics.
          If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4820 users online. 290 members and 4530 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X