300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone find me...

a picture of a Nashville Metro PD police car!

I had to include some ugly cars

Attached Files

Comment

Holy crap those are ugly. haha

Thanks man.

Comment

is the first one still in service??? lol holy crap

Comment

You laugh! My department is outfitting.. almost 50 IMPALA's. And no, their not the good ole RWD V8's..

We're going to be the laughing stock of Florida. Riding around in lame FWD V6's..

Comment

Originally posted by Dash
            You laugh! My department is outfitting.. almost 50 IMPALA's. And no, their not the good ole RWD V8's..

We're going to be the laughing stock of Florida. Riding around in lame FWD V6's..

Taurus all over again!

I drove a Taurus. I was severely not impressed. Oh, and my employer thought it necessary to mount a laptop in it. Made a great slurpee holder, but that's about it, too cramped to even type.

Don't kill yourself in the thing. FWD is evil.
            N. A. Corbier
            Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
            Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
              a picture of a Nashville Metro PD police car!
              http://images.google.com/
              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by nacorbier
                Taurus all over again!

I drove a Taurus. I was severely not impressed. Oh, and my employer thought it necessary to mount a laptop in it. Made a great slurpee holder, but that's about it, too cramped to even type.

Don't kill yourself in the thing. FWD is evil.
                I find it hard to believe that they actually used to use chevettes as police cars. I'd imagine that those would be even more cramped and somewhat of a joke.

Comment

Remember the Dodge Diplomat? WTF where they thinking?

Comment

Uh...Ford Taurus? Mmmmmm...okay.

Comment

Minneapolis Squads look similar. It must be because they are trying to save money on graphics.
                      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

here you go

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/westside/563/nash.html

Comment

cars

In 1980, a New York company was testing the VW Rabbit for an urban patrol car. We tested it for a week. I actually made a U-Turn to stop a speeder and he pulled over to wait for me. He said it was worth the ticket just to say he got stopped by a rabbit. We had a good laugh and then I arrested him for an outstanding warrant he didn't know about.
                          Jerry
                          "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
                            In 1980, a New York company was testing the VW Rabbit for an urban patrol car. We tested it for a week. I actually made a U-Turn to stop a speeder and he pulled over to wait for me. He said it was worth the ticket just to say he got stopped by a rabbit. We had a good laugh and then I arrested him for an outstanding warrant he didn't know about.
                            Haha, that's the best thing I've ever heard.

I say all PDs get Dodge Chargers! Just the look of those things alone will stop any suspect dead in their tracks and cause them to **** themselves to death.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDontDie
                              Haha, that's the best thing I've ever heard.

I say all PDs get Dodge Chargers! Just the look of those things alone will stop any suspect dead in their tracks and cause them to **** themselves to death.
                              +1, but then again, my CV just turned 156 K and isn't slated to be replaced until next year
                              " (T)o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.... " Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2492 users online. 129 members and 2363 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X