Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer spoilers, don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer spoilers, don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.

This has been eating me up and I had to post somewhere because this is my favorite show. Most of you won't care but I know some of you like Niteshift actually like the show. Anyway, I was delving through someone internet stuff and came across the likely plotline for the rest of the season. If you want to know read below.
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

T
    O

F
    O
    L
    L
    O
    W

The evil three, Jonathon, Warren, and whats his face get more serious. Jonathan and whats his face get arrested but Warren escapes. Anya becomes a vengance demon again. Willow and Tara get back together. Sadly though Warren becomes super evil and somehow kills Tara. Willow goes berserk because of this, falls off the wagon, and turns to magic to get revenge. Somehow it ends up completely corrupting her and she ends up being the main bad guy for the season. After that I don't know.

It's too far ahead for me anyway........ I don't get the channel with the new episodes, so I'm just seeing the ones now after Buffy's mom died.

Comment

Sweet Willow the bad guy?! Say 't ain't so.

We just saw the one where Buffy dies, last night. It's very frustrating for me, because I saw the latest ones when we were living in the US.

And don't even get me started on how far behind we are in 'Charmed'. Prue hasn't even croaked yet. I need cable.
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4159 users online. 262 members and 3897 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X