Clear All

• Chat!

Anyone wanna join me in chat?
    Drug Recognition Expert

Wow, I was your first time! [Eek!]
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Alright enough of the dirty talk you two. [Wink]

The chat room is always empty every time I go in there. Does nobody like to chat anymore?
      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I've only been there two times & only once has anybody been there. Maybe it was the time of the day, I don't know. Can't go to chat rooms at work though. Server won't allow it. But the last time I had a real nice visit with two other people so it is a good thing to go to.

Comment

Same here. Can't chat at work. No one is there when I'm at home.
          Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

Shoot! I really want to get in on this party! We should just have a set chat time and whoever can join should join. With all the time zone differences and everyone's funky schedule it's no wonder we can't hook up. Oh well, I will check in tonight and see if anyone is there. Insane, Jellybean...I know you ladies are latenighters, you should join me!
            Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

The coffee's on, the beer is cold. It's time to chat!
              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

FRICKEN CHAT HATES ME.... I gave up on it.. Thanks Joe... [Wink]
                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Not to sound "out of the loop" but where lies the old chat link to converse with you ladies and gentlemen?
                  "Me fail english? That's unpossible" Ralph Wiggum

Comment

I will try to get there in a bit... might be close to 3 AM NJ time

It's always good to post when youre going into Chat. I used to stop by there nearly every nite (late) but no one was ever there.
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Reagan:
                      Not to sound "out of the loop" but where lies the old chat link to converse with you ladies and gentlemen?

Go to Officer.com and click on chat
                      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

I had a great time chatting with some of you last nite! You guys are fun, we'll have to do it again sometime.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by AutumnAngel:
                          I had a great time chatting with some of you last nite!

I guess SOME of us wern't so great to chat with. [Frown]
                          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Joe, I was talking about all the people who showed up, including you! Maybe I worded that wrong. Don't be sad.

Comment

Don't worry Joe... she never enjoys talking to me.. she sure can run, however. [Eek!]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4008 users online. 224 members and 3784 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X