Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of Phoenix? (criminal justice)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakflak
    replied
    Check out Columbia Southern University. It's where I'm getting my BS in Criminal Justice Admin. It's a lot cheaper that UOP; classes are about $400 each.

http://www.colsouth.edu/

Leave a comment:

• lawdog1971
    replied
    If you are interested in a career in law enforcement, you could better spend your time studying a field other than criminal justice. Think about something more abstract like psychology or sociology. You'll learn all the legal principles you need at the academy and in field training.

Leave a comment:

• olddog2000
    replied
    I agree

Mark,
    Yes I agree with you. I think it is rated the number one online school.

shannon

Leave a comment:

• mark7777
    replied
    I have not taken any classes there but have friends who have. It seems a little high yes but it is probably one of the best online colleges out there.

Leave a comment:

• olddog2000
    replied
    FPS1588,
    Thank you for the reply. Is your major Criminal Justice Administration? Did you transfer a lot of credits into the program? I have 99 credit hours now.

Thanks

Shannon

Leave a comment:

• FPS1588
    replied
    I have been taking courses with UOP for about 2 years and each class I take is approximately $1400 dollars. Yes it sounds high, however its about average when you consider a lot of colleges charge between $200 to $400 a credit hour and since UOP's classes are all 3 credit hours, you are paying about $425 a credit hour. You can't beat the convience though of not leaving your home and the curriculum and the instructors are top notch.

Leave a comment:

• olddog2000
    started a topic University of Phoenix? (criminal justice)

University of Phoenix? (criminal justice)

Is anyone on here taking classes at the University of Phoenix online? I am in an online completion program with Franklin University and was thinking about changing. They offer a Criminal Justice Program. If anyone has any information please share it. They don't post the amount of tuition on their web site so I was thinking it must be high!!

Thank you

Shannon
    [email protected]

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4397 users online. 267 members and 4130 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X