300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At long last Zamboni has returned!!!!

I'm back. Some of you are likely going "Oh Sh!!!t" or something to that effect. I promise to be a kindler and gentler Zamboni now. My dept sensitivity training has really paid off. I now only **** people off most of the time instead of all the time.

Seriously though to anyone I offended prior to my month long sabattical I apologize. To anyone I didn't offend, I probably will at some point, and apologize now.

Welcome back, Zam. I've missed reading you.

Comment

You were gone?? LOL now I know why I have not seen any of your postings for a while LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni:
        To anyone I didn't offend, I probably will at some point, and apologize now.
        Apology accepted in advance, although it's going to be hard work to offend me !! Are you up to it??? LOL .... Welcome back. I think the real reason you were gone for a month is the great "zamboni" had to keep the olympic ice surface smooth !!!
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Hey, I missed you. I was afraid I had scared you off. I hope you didn't leave before you got my apollogy. Welcome back!
          Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Welcome back
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I'm glad you worked out some issues, Bro. You might want to bring up the delusions of grandeur thing at your next session, though.

Comment

Welcome back!!!

Cheers,
                Piper

Comment

A big welcome back to the man from sugar beet county. Please honk one time for me when you drive by the Armour hot dog plant. (Cows go in one door, hot dogs come out the other.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey:
                    Hey, I missed you. I was afraid I had scared you off. I hope you didn't leave before you got my apollogy. Welcome back!
                    What did you do to me that you had to apologize for? Whatever it was I must of missed it so no harm done.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5184 users online. 285 members and 4899 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X