Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Federal Reserve Police Officers Out There .

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compliance1985
    commented on 's reply
    did you ever get into the detroit branch?

• Lt. Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by CommonGoal View Post
    Is that because they are not officially covered under HR-218 or is it because bank policy says you cannot carry on your credentials?

It is because of bank policy. Officers generally get a permit to carry from their state for off duty to not get jammed up by Admin.

Leave a comment:

• Livenlearn
    replied
    each district must be very different, yet so similar. In the 9th the training is 12 weeks long, all in house with some outside agencies doing some of it.

Leave a comment:

• TacFedCop
    replied
    Your kinda right. There are 12 districts and each one operates kinda seperate. They all wear the same patch and badge, but each district can carry there choice of handgun, rifle/SMG, shotgun, uniform type etc. They all attend the same training at one of 3 academies. But each district and office is a little differant in the way they embrace their LE unit.

Originally posted by fedcopma2 View Post
    Because each Fed is run by its own office each one is run separate. I think is might have to do with the US economy and being different in other regions of the US. But I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• TacFedCop
    replied
    The Fed runs 3 academies New York, Atlanta and San Francisco. There is NO wavier for the Feds academy. Everybody must attend the full 5 weeks.

Originally posted by fedcopma2 View Post
    The only thing they told me was that the Academy was FLETA accredited. But due to me already being a 0083 Police Officer from DA and 9 years military police that I may not have to do the whole thing. I understand that know the Fed now has a central academy in Atlanta, GA that is FLETA accredited. But I may be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• stand_by_one
    replied
    it's good pay but it's hard to be police when a banker in a 3 piece suit is calling the shots... but then again, anyone these are people that don't like the word POLICE... they want to call it "law enforcement" to be politically correct
    Last edited by stand_by_one; 03-20-2009, 01:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clevbrownies
    replied
    http://sixbits.atl.frb.org/systems/stf.cfm

This site might help answer any questions about FRLEO

Leave a comment:

• Clevbrownies
    replied
    Benefits

http://sixbits.atl.frb.org/systems/stf.cfm
    Last edited by Clevbrownies; 08-24-2008, 06:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CommonGoal
    replied
    Originally posted by TacFedCop View Post
    No we are not.
    Is that because they are not officially covered under HR-218 or is it because bank policy says you cannot carry on your credentials?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can any fed reserve cop give me a little run down on the fed reserve retirement?

Leave a comment:

• TacFedCop
    replied
    No we are not.

Originally posted by CommonGoal View Post
    Are they covered under HR-218?

Leave a comment:

• CommonGoal
    replied
    Are they covered under HR-218?

Leave a comment:

• Ryobi
    replied
    Accurate info.

Originally posted by Vulcan900 View Post
    The Federal Reserve System is a Federal System. Look at the Federal Government websites and they will tell you that it's an Independent Agency within the Executive Branch of the Fed. Gov't. It is not a private business as even written on the Board of Governers website. Hence, it is part of the Executive Branch, not under a 4th Branch of Gov't which doesn't exist. There are numerous Federal Agencies who do not use the OPM numbers. Yes, the Fed. Reserve Police are Federal Officers. Their credentials state Federal Law Enforcement Officer of the Federal Reserve System. Their academy is now fully accredited by FLETA who also accredits FLETC. Give this agency time to develop as it is pretty new & changes will occur.

Leave a comment:

• fedcopma2
    replied
    Det Fed

Nope, Haven't heard anything from Fed yet if I got the job.

Leave a comment:

• abe228
    replied
    Well has anyone heard if Fedcop got hired?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3940 users online. 264 members and 3676 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X