Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Federal Reserve Police Officers Out There .

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://sixbits.atl.frb.org/systems/stf.cfm

This site might help answer any questions about FRLEO

Comment

it's good pay but it's hard to be police when a banker in a 3 piece suit is calling the shots... but then again, anyone these are people that don't like the word POLICE... they want to call it "law enforcement" to be politically correct
      Last edited by stand_by_one; 03-20-2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

The Fed runs 3 academies New York, Atlanta and San Francisco. There is NO wavier for the Feds academy. Everybody must attend the full 5 weeks.

Originally posted by fedcopma2 View Post
        The only thing they told me was that the Academy was FLETA accredited. But due to me already being a 0083 Police Officer from DA and 9 years military police that I may not have to do the whole thing. I understand that know the Fed now has a central academy in Atlanta, GA that is FLETA accredited. But I may be wrong.

Comment

Your kinda right. There are 12 districts and each one operates kinda seperate. They all wear the same patch and badge, but each district can carry there choice of handgun, rifle/SMG, shotgun, uniform type etc. They all attend the same training at one of 3 academies. But each district and office is a little differant in the way they embrace their LE unit.

Originally posted by fedcopma2 View Post
          Because each Fed is run by its own office each one is run separate. I think is might have to do with the US economy and being different in other regions of the US. But I could be wrong.

Comment

each district must be very different, yet so similar. In the 9th the training is 12 weeks long, all in house with some outside agencies doing some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CommonGoal View Post
              Is that because they are not officially covered under HR-218 or is it because bank policy says you cannot carry on your credentials?

It is because of bank policy. Officers generally get a permit to carry from their state for off duty to not get jammed up by Admin.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5556 users online. 317 members and 5239 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X