Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Federal Reserve Police Officers Out There .

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fedcoma2, have you heard anything yet brother? I was just wondering because I have not talked to you in a minute. Let me know.

Comment

Nope Abe haven't heard anything yet. I'll give it another weeek and then call there HR person.
      Rev. James Chambers, OKY
      Police Chaplain

Comment

fedcopma2, keep in touch. Things always workout.

Comment

The Federal Reserve System is a Federal System. Look at the Federal Government websites and they will tell you that it's an Independent Agency within the Executive Branch of the Fed. Gov't. It is not a private business as even written on the Board of Governers website. Hence, it is part of the Executive Branch, not under a 4th Branch of Gov't which doesn't exist. There are numerous Federal Agencies who do not use the OPM numbers. Yes, the Fed. Reserve Police are Federal Officers. Their credentials state Federal Law Enforcement Officer of the Federal Reserve System. Their academy is now fully accredited by FLETA who also accredits FLETC. Give this agency time to develop as it is pretty new & changes will occur.

Comment

fedcopma2, well what is it buddy? Did you get the job? Let me know brother.

Comment

abe228

Nope, Haven't heard anything yet. I think there doing prelim backgrounds, the HR person said she would let me know either way.
              Rev. James Chambers, OKY
              Police Chaplain

Comment

Well stay in touch brother, I would like to hear about what you will be doing if you get it.

Comment

Well has anyone heard if Fedcop got hired?

Comment

Det Fed

Nope, Haven't heard anything from Fed yet if I got the job.
                    Rev. James Chambers, OKY
                    Police Chaplain

Comment

Accurate info.

Originally posted by Vulcan900 View Post
                      The Federal Reserve System is a Federal System. Look at the Federal Government websites and they will tell you that it's an Independent Agency within the Executive Branch of the Fed. Gov't. It is not a private business as even written on the Board of Governers website. Hence, it is part of the Executive Branch, not under a 4th Branch of Gov't which doesn't exist. There are numerous Federal Agencies who do not use the OPM numbers. Yes, the Fed. Reserve Police are Federal Officers. Their credentials state Federal Law Enforcement Officer of the Federal Reserve System. Their academy is now fully accredited by FLETA who also accredits FLETC. Give this agency time to develop as it is pretty new & changes will occur.

Comment

Are they covered under HR-218?
                        "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck

"Don't put yourself in a position to investigate yourself" ~CommonSense

"Now, what is the rule?" "Protect myself at all times."

sigpic

Comment

No we are not.

Originally posted by CommonGoal View Post
                          Are they covered under HR-218?

Comment

Can any fed reserve cop give me a little run down on the fed reserve retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by TacFedCop View Post
                              No we are not.
                              Is that because they are not officially covered under HR-218 or is it because bank policy says you cannot carry on your credentials?
                              "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck

"Don't put yourself in a position to investigate yourself" ~CommonSense

"Now, what is the rule?" "Protect myself at all times."

sigpic

Comment

Benefits

http://sixbits.atl.frb.org/systems/stf.cfm
                                Last edited by Clevbrownies; 08-24-2008, 06:36 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3257 users online. 210 members and 3047 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X