300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one want a homemade cinnamon bun?

I HAVE to eat them because they aid my recovery from my breakdown! I was ORDERED to eat one everyday! And I made them myself! I'm eating one now. Really good for what ails you lol

I love them but I never heard of them being used for that purpose. What's in them that is so good for people?

Comment

Nothing...that's the good part! lol I was just kidding in this thread, Snoopy.

Comment

Mitzi,
        Homemade would be the way to go. When I go to the mall where they have the cinnabon (?), it always smells soooooo goooooood !!! I had one once a long time ago, waaaaaaay tooooooo much SUGAR. They poured about a pint of the sugar sauce on it... ewwwww.... it's just like Krispy Kreme donuts, they send each one through a sugar waterfall and it's just too much sugar....
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Well dern it and I got hungry for a homemade cinnimin roll tooo. I think you should make some now and send them out to all the people here in officer.com land so that we can sample some of your home cooking.

Makes me want to go make some myself LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast_1:
            Mitzi,
            Homemade would be the way to go. When I go to the mall where they have the cinnabon (?), it always smells soooooo goooooood !!! I had one once a long time ago, waaaaaaay tooooooo much SUGAR. They poured about a pint of the sugar sauce on it... ewwwww....
            Oh my God! no such thing as too sweet...i ask for extra icing

I do like the gooey bakery ones tho, without the white icing but covered in goo and nuts and raisins...maybe tomorrow lol.
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

STOPPPP IT!!! jellybean your making me want to go out and do some cooking. LOL It soes sound good though I just ight have to invest in some cinnamon buns LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                STOPPPP IT!!! jellybean your making me want to go out and do some cooking. LOL
                i came home from work STARVING...i dont have a freaking thing in the house! i am sitting here having food fantasies! (today was payday lol) stuffed lobster tail... with twice baked potato... hot italian bread with butter.... ahhhhh lol (buns for dessert! )
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

LOL I hate when you get home and your starving I try to have some quick snacks readily handed so that way that happens less and less. I can give you some nice recipies if you want. LOL

Klar

Comment

LOL I hate when you get home and your starving I try to have some quick snacks readily handed so that way that happens less and less. I can give you some nice recipies if you want. LOL

Klar
                    oh yeah... i need recipes! thanks.

the only thing that's open that is pass is 24-hr McDonalds... thats bad enuf on the stomach during the day...let alone at nite!

Comment

I can give you some nice recipies if you want. LOL

Klar
                      and now that MikeTX is back we can start up those recipe posts again....

now...I'm hungry too....but it's too late to eat...well maybe just a tiny snack before I go to bed.....
                      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL a light snack is a bowl of ice cream with butterscotch topping even a little whipped cream too. I have it lucky out here we have a major food stoore chain that is open 24 hours so we are able to get all the fixings we want to be able to snack on lots of things. Jelly and fast here is a nice reciepe that is both easy and quick to whip up.

Need: One pound of ground beef and one pound sausage, a 10 oz pack or shredded cheese, packet of onion soup mix, and can of manwhich sause.

Brown the beef and sausage together while mixing in the packet of onion soup mix. Drain. Over a low heat mix in the can of manwhich sause. once thoughly mixed stir in half the cheese. Remove from heat and slowly stir the rest of the cheese in. Serve on regular burger buns. Makes about 12-14 servings.

If your allergic to onions you can leave the onion soup mix out. It comes out very tasty and I call it cheesy joes.

Klar

Comment

LOL a light snack is a bowl of ice cream with butterscotch topping even a little whipped cream too....Klar
                          That sounds really good but I had 5 wheat thins...lol....thanks for the recipe, I'll try it out, it sounds good and easy enough to make for even ME...

Comment

If you try it out and like it let me know. I have made it a few times and everyone seems to enjoy the taste of it. It is hard to make a good reciepe when you can not taste. Luckily I have sandie as my guinea pig "hey sandie come taste this!" LOL

Klar

Comment

HOMEMADE CINNEMON ROLLS?!? Oh my God, Mitzi, you're killing me here. I LOVE cinnemon rolls!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4456 users online. 307 members and 4149 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X