300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m-3 lights, cr123 batteries

I am quickly getting educated on the price of these lithium batteries (cr123)for the M-3 lights. Our department will be purchasing several and the chief would like to buy approx. 100 batteries to start with. WoW!! They are expensive. I found one supplier, AMONDO Tech, where they are 1.00 apiece. This seems reasonable but don't know if they are reliable. Any help on additional sources for these little gems???

Originally posted by jchristanner
    I am quickly getting educated on the price of these lithium batteries (cr123)for the M-3 lights. Our department will be purchasing several and the chief would like to buy approx. 100 batteries to start with. WoW!! They are expensive. I found one supplier, AMONDO Tech, where they are 1.00 apiece. This seems reasonable but don't know if they are reliable. Any help on additional sources for these little gems???
    $1.00 each is wholesale cost for those batteries.... that's what I pay for them.
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

cr123

Where do you get them?

Comment

Where do you get them?

I sell stuff like that....it would not be proper to tell you my suppliers...sorry.

Just letting you know that is a good price for that particular battery. The higher quality ones are much more than that even.
        An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

If you go to Candle Power Forums you will see in the Dealers Corner threads that Amondo Tech is one of the advertisers there. If you register on CPF as a member of the forums, you will be able to deal with many of the manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and private modifiers who will give you good deals on batteries and lighting tools, such as:
          - Battery Station: another advertiser on CPF, who sells his own brand of 123A batteries. I have used these in my Pelican M6 (I now use one of his no-name rechargeable li-ion cells in it now) and was very happy with them, especially at $1 per cell (CPF member only price);

- Code09: another CPF member/advertiser, based in Canada, but shows prices in US$. He sells Golsten 123A disposable lithium batteries for low prices;

- J. S. Burly's: another CPF member/advertiser. He sells 123A-sized lithium-ion rechargeable cells and chargers, as well as Pila lithium-ion rechargeable cells (1 cell that replaces 2 x 123A batteries, or 1 cell that replaces 1.5 x 123A batteries (2 cells are used to replace 3 batteries).

You could even buy direct from:
          Surefire: they sell their own 123A lithium disposables at $1.25 in bulk.
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

I get Kodak brand from a guy on another board for 1.00 each. Still in the blister pack too...
            sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3953 users online. 248 members and 3705 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X