Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You won't believe what happened to me today.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I AM AN IDIOT. I was just informed in chat that it was a spoof.

DOH!

*****looking for a rock under which I can crawl****

Comment

It's okay, TX we still love you. We had a good laugh at your expense.

(And yes, I'm stalking you here too!)

Comment

Why are you doing this to me? What did I do? WHY??? I post, you make fun, I'm leaving....you won't miss me. [Eek!]
        M.E.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by LEO-wanna-be:
          Why are you doing this to me? What did I do? WHY??? I post, you make fun, I'm leaving....you won't miss me. [Eek!]

Just ignore them, hun..they are men and they can't help it....it is a chromosome thing!
          You will learn to deal with all the trash they dish out as time goes on...promise.
          "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
          Davy Crockett

Comment

No, it was a pistol in my pocket.

I've long suspected that the only thing in Mike's pants would be something mechanical.

Comment

Mike,

The important thing is whether or not she lives in the same trailer park as you!
              Retired

Comment

I swear I have never laughed so freakin' hard in my life! Mike, you know you are the only one that could pull this off. [Wink]

Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

You're right! I don't believe it.

Comment

Nite, just how long have you been thinking about what's in Mike's pants? [Eek!]

AvgJoe
                    Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Sounds funny

Am I the nly one who sees this?

TGY
                      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

And you're thinking it might be related, Guy?
                        See above about it being a spoof.

Wanna-be: Bunny is right. It's just good-natured teasing. It's a guy thing. It's also funny as all get out. You'll understand when you get older.

Mike: Keep up the good work, buddy. It really makes the day.

Comment

Thats what I get for not reading all the replies.
                          I shouda' known.

TGY
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

LOL....after letting sit a bit, I do see how funny this partcular thread is. I think I didn't like it at first because MikeTx sounds a lot like my brother...annoying, but funny. Good one! [Wink]
                            M.E.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by That Guy:
                              Thats what I get for not reading all the replies.
                              I shouda' known.

TGY

Ohhh OK, I see how it is. Our replies aren't good enough for you. [Wink]
                              Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I did jot read them becuase you should bot believe everything that you read! [Wink]

TGY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4324 users online. 309 members and 4015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X