Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet ANOTHER day in a Tennessee courtroom....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet ANOTHER day in a Tennessee courtroom....

I swear. Jerry Springer NEEDS to visit our General Sessions court.

I'm in Juvenile Court this AM....it's mixed in with GS court....awaiting my case to come up, when a couple are asked to present reasons WHY the judge should continue an 'Order of Protection' that's up for renewal.

Right there, in the middle of a BUNCH of juveniles, their parents AND a few grandparents, the now ex-wife begins to go into EXTREMELY graphic detail [Eek!] regarding a recent sexual encounter she had with her ex-husband(it wasn't deemed assault by the judge). OK...just try to imagine a couple from the movie Deliverance and see if THAT puts you in the proper frame of mind.

The judge blushed...the stenographer blushed....one juvenile officer LEFT the courtroom. It was THAT bad.

Nope...I stuck around. I don't get out much anymore.

[ 06-17-2003, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

quote:
    The judge blushed...the stenographer blushed....one juvenile officer LEFT the courtroom. It was THAT bad.

They employ juvi's as officers in TN?

Comment

Sounds like the ex-wife is a fairweather protection order fan.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Look on the bright side Shooter, at least we're known for good BBQ .

Comment

Re: the BBQ....the rest of the USA doesn't know what it's missing, do they?

Re: the 'juvinile' officer. This is what we call the juvenile court officers.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4203 users online. 307 members and 3896 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X