Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Chief Editor

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Chief Editor

    I found this on the website, and I thought you all would be interested.

    http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=9&id=25520

  • #2
    At least he's a LEO.....it could be worse, he could be a FF.....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PPDMO373
      At least he's a LEO.....it could be worse, he could be a FF.....

      That was below the belt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PPDMO373
        At least he's a LEO.....it could be worse, he could be a FF.....
        He could be a whiner, do you fit the bill too?
        That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by toby101
          That was below the belt.
          Why...? Thought officer.com was for LEOs....not FF.

          Firehouse.com is ran by the same fine folks that run/own this place.....I am sure they would appreciate your biz over there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Java King
            He could be a whiner, do you fit the bill too?
            No....I was just making a statement.....do you fit that bill??

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe he's my alter ego ............................ Wow are you guys so screwed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bodie
                Maybe he's my alter ego ............................ Wow are you guys so screwed.
                Bahahahahahahahahaha.......good one. You going to give yourself a vaction every now and then...?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Probably but hopefully this new guy will weed out the throlls and wannabes tha whine all the fricken' time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Folks

                    To clarify: The new editor in chief is not here to moderate the forums. He's here to develop new content and features for the entire site.

                    While we'll certainly add new features and sections to the forums as a result of his expertise, the 'trolls' as you put it can easily be weeded out by simply reporting posts.

                    Thanks
                    WebTeam
                    sigpic
                    The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
                    PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Officer.com - The Website

                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      Folks

                      To clarify: The new editor in chief is not here to moderate the forums. He's here to develop new content and features for the entire site.

                      While we'll certainly add new features and sections to the forums as a result of his expertise, the 'trolls' as you put it can easily be weeded out by simply reporting posts.

                      Thanks
                      WebTeam
                      Crikey!

                      If this Website gets any better we'll soon end up having to pay to join!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I do not know Tim Dees personally, but he is a frequent poster to the POLICE-L Listserv Discussion List that I have been a member of for several years. He's a veteran LEO and LEO trainer, and I have no doubt his presence at Officer.com will be a big plus.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Groundhog
                          I do not know Tim Dees personally, but he is a frequent poster to the POLICE-L Listserv Discussion List that I have been a member of for several years. He's a veteran LEO and LEO trainer, and I have no doubt his presence at Officer.com will be a big plus.
                          That's what I was trying to say in my first post. He's a veteran LEO and that's what this place needs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PPDMO373
                            Why...? Thought officer.com was for LEOs....not FF.

                            Firehouse.com is ran by the same fine folks that run/own this place.....I am sure they would appreciate your biz over there.

                            No, I have blue in my blood. I wanna stay here. Please can I stay here.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PPDMO373
                              Why...? Thought officer.com was for LEOs....not FF.

                              Firehouse.com is ran by the same fine folks that run/own this place.....I am sure they would appreciate your biz over there.
                              O.Com is a site for anyone who wants to be on it. Can you read this word....p-u-b-l-i-c forum ?

                              I've been on the site for awhile & don't intend to leave. If you're the kind of cop that divides professions then shame on you. I know many fine officers that appreciate firemen & the reverse is true too. If I wanted to go to Firehouse.com, I would be there already.

                              Cops like you make me shake my head in disgust. Remember guy, you don't have many people that like you as it is. Why p-off more?

                              Put that in your pipe & smoke it.
                              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5935 users online. 334 members and 5601 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X