300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser Inc Being Sued

National news this morning says several agencies now suing taser maker over false claims units were safe after over 130 deaths nationwide. Anybody a part of any such litigation yet ?

Bodie, I searched all of the major news sites, and was not able to find anything on this. Please post a link.
    In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

NBC carried a brief story late last night. Showed officers being tased in training etc. Stated that Taser Inc is denying claims.

Comment

they tried this with pepper spray. They seem to always leave out that the perp was wacked out on coke and a half a dozen other drugs before he was sprayed. Screw em. The things work great.
        "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Taser is being sued by cities, by victims, by shareholders, investigated by the S.E.

Taser is being sued by cities, by victims, by shareholders, investigated by the S.E.C.

They deny any wrong doing in anything all the time, that
          Last edited by hermit; 08-22-2005, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
            National news this morning says several agencies now suing taser maker over false claims units were safe after over 130 deaths nationwide. Anybody a part of any such litigation yet ?
            your answer is on the front page of this site.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3310 users online. 166 members and 3144 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X