300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Police Car Themes

Lets see some nice cars! I like this one.

Last edited by SkyCop418; 08-20-2005, 12:14 PM.

Here's ours.

The People's Republic of Massachusetts

Communications | Technology | Social Media
    Twitter Facebook

Comment

This actually happened. I'll bet someone got in trouble for this one.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by CTR man; 08-20-2005, 09:11 PM.
      www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres PD.
      In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres PD.

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17539

Comment

Originally posted by CTR man
        [IMG]Kern Co[1] Sherriff[/IMG]

This actually happened. I'll bet someone got in trouble for this one.
        ...uh...coding 101. You need an actual url to link an image...

Comment

Philly PD

The newer:

The older:

I like them both.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I've been working on this for 30 min and I still can't get it to work right.

Essentially it is a white CV with green lettering Kern Co Sherriff -- we'll kick your *** -- on the back door, and take your doughnuts too on the front door.

Just in case you can't get it to come up.
            www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

Comment

I think traditional black and white looks the best, but this is not bad:

And sad to say, this is the only picture I can find of the patrol cars for the department I work for.

Also, CTR, while the "We'll kick your ***" part is true, the "doughnuts" part was later added on digitally. It's a funny story surrounding that whole controversey.
              Last edited by Welpe; 08-20-2005, 09:33 PM.
              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Thanks. I was wondering about that. You're alot closer to that part of the state than I am.

How do I get the url for my picture.
                Last edited by CTR man; 08-20-2005, 10:05 PM.
                www.ldscops.com

Not a LEO

Comment

Originally posted by SkyCop418
                  Lets see some nice cars! I like this one.

There aren't many people who do like it. In fact that design only lasted a year. So now we have four seperate designs on the road.

TGY
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by CTR man

How do I get the url for my picture.
                    That depends...is it saved on your computer? If so, upload it to imageshack.us. It will give you a direct link. Copy that link and post it with the appropriate img tags.

If it is on an external site, right click on it. Go down to "Properties". Copy EVERYTHING in the Address [URL]. Paste it here with appropriate img tags.

Comment

[img=http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9224/kernco1sheriff0xy.th.png]

[IMG][img=http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/6937/kernco1sheriff4hl.th.png][/IMG]

Hope this works I'm still kind of new to this.
                      Last edited by CTR man; 08-20-2005, 11:57 PM.
                      www.ldscops.com

Not a LEO

Comment

Haha, props to Welpe, Santa Cruz Sheriff's Dept has some ugly uniforms, but I always thought their cars were cool.

Santa Cruz PD (old style, they're removing the stripes and going to B&W)

Placer County SO, another SO with ugly uniforms and cool cars

San Jose PD, one of my all time favorites (notice the car is Navy Blue, not black)

South Lake Tahoe PD (I think all officers drive SUVs)

Monterey PD

San Mateo County SO

And maybe someone will find a pic of a Richmond, CA PD car. They're really cool, too.
                        Last edited by lsmalibu; 08-21-2005, 12:45 AM.
                        *Not a cop*

Comment

Abu Dhabi Police Department

Chevrolet Caprice SS:

Chevrolet Lumina SS:

The Caprice and Lumina are both 325 hp, V8 rear drive sedans.
                          Attached Files

Comment

You're not a fan of Tan and Green, eh Malibu? I actually like that color scheme, but Navy blue is my favorite.

Also, I think you may be right about SLT PD, I haven't seen a picture of a sedan yet, only SUV's. None the less, I like their vehicles, too.
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

I imagine anyone who has ever watched COPS will recognize these bad boys!

I'm sure these pictures were taken shortly before they busted some shirtless meth addicts.
                              Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                              Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6558 users online. 352 members and 6206 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X