300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm absolutely blown away!!!

My buddy that bought the new Charger with the HEMI in it let me drive it a little while ago. I can't believe how well made that car is. It actually rides like the 1998 Lexus GS400 that I used to own. There is absolutely no mistaking that Dodge had a BUNCH of help from Mercedes on that car. I have never driven a dodge that drove like that! The steering is tight, the seats are very comfortable and the ride is unbelievable. It corners well but it's not stiff as a board. How in the heck do they do that?

The pickup is not what I was expecting for being rated at 345 HP but that being said it is still very good.

I will be shocked if they don't clean Ford's clock in the law enforcement arena. I have driven a CV before (not a PI) and there is absolutely NO COMPARISON. The Charger is just as roomy and just feels a lot more solid and there is NO sway to it.

Thought I would post a little review.
    Be a leader, not a follower

It would not take much to make FORD take a back seat in the leo arena and I predict MOPAR will rule again like they did in the 70's

Comment

I agree. I wonder why Chevrolet doesn't sell the newer body style of the Caprice SS over here like they do in Australia (I think)? Most of my LEO buddies said that the Caprice with the LT-1 in it was their favorite car.

What about you Bodie. Which did you like best? The Crown Vic or the Caprice?

I also hear that back in the day the Plymoth Fury's with the 440 were Rocket ships.
      Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

Many in Law Enforcement have been waiting for a challenger and replacement for the Crown Vic.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5395 users online. 318 members and 5077 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X