300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had a nightmare?

Had a bad one last night. I don't know if it's because I have been so upset or if it is my meds. I dreamed that my husband was going to leave me for another woman just before our wedding. It seemed so real. It was like he was just extremely cruel and even let the other woman laugh at me. Then, it was the same premise but we were in the 1800's. Someone came running to say he was leaving in a wagon with this woman and friends. I remember dreaming that I ran to stop himand I was wearing this long dress I was wearing and I fell in some water. A horse dipped his foot into the water and helped me out. I remember seeing my husband on the wagon with a bunch of people. Then, I woke up. I jumped up and called his name and he said, "I'm in here" I ran to his office and just threw my arms around him scared to death. The poor guy is used to his loopy wife by now. He just put his arms around me and asked me what was wrong. I told him about my horrible dream. I guess he thinks I am even loopier. All this has really been hard on all of us.

I have bad dreams all the time it is in remeberance of some of the things I did when I was younger and in the military. I guess it is a way for me to remember the bad stuffs. I have to think about the good things so I do not forget about them. I take the bad stuffs all in stride and I know if I had to do it all over again I would still do it the same way. I just do not let the bad dreams get to me. I have made peace with them.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

My wife has accused me of thrashing in bed (no not during sex) like I was chasing after someone. Don't know if it was a nightmare or not....don't remember anything about the darn thing!!
      Steve

Comment

Mitzi. OK Circle the wagons next the Indians will be attacking. No come on you know I'm just playing. You know how much stress you been under and then taking the medicine plus your nerves are shot. When my wife died and they gave me the antidepressents I had all kind of wierd dreams. Just hang in there girl. The amazing part was after all that I blocked every thing out and they gave me more medication to make me dream to relieve the depression. It puts you in a deeper sleep and keeps you in the REM phase of sleep so your body gets more rest.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Mitzie,
          I can relate to that dream. I have had MANY dreams of my honey cheating on me. I have woken up in a sweat a few times because of it. Back in November, he went away for the day, and the night before he left I dreamed that he was not going to go where he said he was going. Instead he was going to meet this "woman" at a hotel for an affair. I went to this hotel and caught them doing things that he wouldnt even dream of doing with me. When he saw me standing there in shock he blew it off as tho cheating was a normal thing and I should get over it because he "LOVES" me he said he only "wanted" her. When I woke up, I felt really betrayed and unwanted and unattractive because this dream felt so real. This was NOT the only dream I had with him cheating on me, there has been a few. ALL of them with the same end insecure result. Sad thing is even tho I know these are dreams, it affects me deeply.

Dreams can really suck at times
          Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

only after watching the Freddy Kruger movies. I never watch scary movies anymore.
            "To each his own"

Comment

at least ur not dreaming about having the boogieman hiding under your bed, or in your closet
              We live today, and hope for tomorrow

Comment

I've had nightmares as long as I can remember. Going to sleep is like a movie ticket most nights, some good, some bad, and some just weird. I think alot of mine are just a way of dealing with fears. In my dreams I've been shot, stabbed, beaten up, had bad car crashes,and all kinds of things I've either had to actually deal with on the job or have to be prepared to face. I've dreamed of losing my husband, either to other people or to death. Last year, he had a very bad heart attack and I almost did lose him. I have a very active imagination, and I think dreams are sometimes just an outlet for your worst fears. I think the only thing you can really take seriously about them though is knowing what you are most afraid of.

Comment

This is my bad dream:

Im with my FTO. Its my first time in DRIVING the squad car and all of the sudden my FTO tells me to pull this guy over for speeding. So I do... I turn on my red lights and the vehicle immediately pulls over. As I call in the plate the car starts taking off. So Im thinking..... turn on the siren... so I go to reach for the siren as I'm taking off after the car and I cant find the damn siren switch. and Im getting frustrated cause the car is getting further and further away and I cant find the damn siren. So I'm shouting at my FTO, "I can't find it I can't find the siren. wheres the Siren?" and he won't answer me. and I just wake up... never knowing if I found the siren or caught the car. lol

Stupid Dream!
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

InSane,
                    Thats an odd dream, but kinda neat, at least it's not the oh **** I've just fallen off a cliff dream that one seems to come around to me every now and again.
                    BTW thanks for checkin' out my site, it's still a work in progress.

REZ

Comment

I have a website, but most people around here might be offended at the XXX pics. lol...
                      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I see dead people.

Tex
                        KD5HQD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6349 users online. 377 members and 5972 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X