300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

I guess I was put in my place! I apologize for being wrong. I'm also sorry the thread had to be locked. I honestly wasn't picking a fight and thought I stated that several times.

Sincerely,
    Lisa

[ 06-16-2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

quote:
    Originally posted by Tprspouse:
    I guess I was put in my place! I apologize for being wrong. I'm also sorry the thread had to be locked. I honestly wasn't picking a fight and thought I stated that several times.

Sincerely,
    Lisa

Hey, you were simply responding the way you did because the death of that trooper made you think of your beloved and it was fear that was writing all that stuff. I probably would have done the same thing.
    Hey, a thread was closed because I made it too gross, so don't feel bad. I was a little embarassed actually....
    I did not read the Friday the 13th thread because I am not superstitious and did not think it would have any interest to me so I did not see that you had an anniversary....so...
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope it was great! [Wink]
    "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
    Davy Crockett

Comment

I don't usually respond to death topics either, for the reason Shooter said, and Kevin as well. There's nothing I can say.

Comment

Shooter and I worked everything out. It's just impossible for everyone to walk in each other's shoes. Everyone is different and I realize that. Thanks for letting me let off some steam though.

Hey when things happen here in hickville, it's BIG news and the whole state is hit with it because everyone seems to know everyone. I can't imagine living in a big city!

And for the record, I've never really replied to any officer down posts. Only because I visit one forum and don't stray from general discussion. No harm meant, so I am guilty as well. When someone who regularly posts actually is affiliated with the agency whose lost someone, I would only expect them to want to put it in general discussion so it doesn't get overlooked. My heart goes out to EVERYONE and ALL who has lost ANYONE in the line of duty.

Have a great night! I am going to catch some zzz's. I was up most all night waiting for hubby to return and for any news that they hopefully caught the bas****!

[ 06-16-2003, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4515 users online. 267 members and 4248 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X