300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Vehicle, no plates, legal??

Bay area California. I saw a Police Interceptor in my work's parking lot, unmarked with lights, painted all black, does not say anything on it. I took a picture of the front and back (neither side has a license plate). I called the local PD. Described the car. They said "Its an unmarked unit, it could be from any agency."

Is this legal? Any CA cops know?

I read your profile... Leave that dope alone. That is what happens when you smoke dope-you see ghost cars in the parking lot.

Comment

Its legal. Just like everyone else, they probably don't have their plates yet from DMV. I thought meth made you paranoid not marijuana! Oh and by the way the license plates will be on the front and back of the car not the sides!!!
      Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Good catch Tennsix, he also like to work out. Wonder how much the pot helps in the gym, LOL!

Originally posted by Tennsix
        I read your profile... Leave that dope alone. That is what happens when you smoke dope-you see ghost cars in the parking lot.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Maybe we are being too hard on the lad. He might have glaucoma

Comment

Even if it was not legal, what cop would pull it over?
            U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
            Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Sounds like a complaint....er...concern from an upstanding citizen.
              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Beaugh
                Bay area California. I saw a Police Interceptor in my work's parking lot, unmarked with lights, painted all black, does not say anything on it. I took a picture of the front and back (neither side has a license plate). I called the local PD. Described the car. They said "Its an unmarked unit, it could be from any agency."

Is this legal? Any CA cops know?
                sounds like a new car without tags yet, new cars dont have them right away, if you would spend your money on a car instead of weed and whatever else you are ****ing your life away on, you be able to afford one and find that out. have a day.

Comment

Yeah, I know that new cars dont come with plates. But in California they are required to have temporary plates. The dealer provides them. So if you are familiar with CVC please let me know if this is legal or not. Not a complaint(no agency to complain about), plus I'm not the type to complain. Just needing clarification. Does anyone know if this is legal?

Oh btw, I have a club card. And the MJ is medicinal. Thanks for the help!

Comment

No they are not, in CA you get a little slip of paper in a plastic bag that sticks to your window, not a temp plate like other states.

But in California they are required to have temporary plates.
                    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I think the reason tennsix brought up your MJ issue is because you put it in special interest. Thats like me saying my special interest is taking pills. medical pills of course.

Also, why do you call it weed, thats more of a street term than medical term? I would think someone that uses it medically would call it MJ, or Cannabis.

Just curious, what kind of sickness requires med mj? This is a question to everyone.

Also, do you know how little bit of people actually use medical mj?! Literally a few.
                      Last edited by TPD Cadet; 08-18-2005, 04:56 PM.
                      U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
                      Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Im sure its for medical use. They all say that and if it was for medical use you would have put it under your profile.

If you want to know the answer why dont you go get a car and drive it around without plates and see the outcome.
                        John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

Comment

Yeah, I know that new cars dont come with plates. But in California they are required to have temporary plates. The dealer provides them. So if you are familiar with CVC please let me know if this is legal or not. Not a complaint(no agency to complain about), plus I'm not the type to complain. Just needing clarification. Does anyone know if this is legal?

sounds like a complaint to me, you took pictures of it and took them to a department to "bring it to there attention" and check with the use gov. marihochie isnt allowed for medical use, damn that s gonna be funny when that goes into full affect. and i agree, you call it weed, that s like someone who has a scrip for xanex and calling it bones, youre a doper
                          where was the car again, exactly, might it have been taken off a transport trailer and parked, i seem new patrol cars all the time being driven from car store to pd, put down the hoch for a sec and you might understand this, why in the crap would and "unmarked' car be all decked out with lights. kinda defeats the purpose of it being an unmarked unit.

Comment

No..no..no. I'm not talking about my civilian car. I'm talking about a POLICE VEHICLE. Who knows maybe it is legal. Is it? SHEESH.. you guys are off topic. Are you guys high? jk

Comment

Originally posted by TPD Cadet
                              Just curious, what kind of sickness requires med mj? This is a question to everyone.

Also, do you know how little bit of people actually use medical mj?! Literally a few.

Ummmm, drugs are bad MMMKAY!
                              Last edited by Java King; 08-18-2005, 06:31 PM.
                              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3917 users online. 215 members and 3702 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X