300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly Squad Cars

We have a post about ugly uniforms, but how about ugly squad cars? One of our area departmens has black squads, highlighted with orange graphics,and plain black wheels.UUUUUUUUUGLY!
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

There is a PD in my area that has dark brown cars with red, white and blue stripes.

Comment

I HATE the tan/cream on black of the Florida Highway Patrol (sorry guys). We also have a local police department that has all white cars with some goofy looking blue tribal flames on the side.
      God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

I can't find a picture of it, but there is a beach city here that has a patrol car with a huge wave mural painted on the side. It would look OK except it looks like a 5 year old did it...

Otherwise, we mostly have black and whites or all white cruisers here.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

mmm...

Comment

I wish I had a picture of the Baton Rouge cop cars. I was in Baton Rouge today and I passed one. My first thought was "God...that is an ugly car."

*EDIT*
            I found one!

But this is a hot car...
            HOT

Comment

I know this is old, but I remember even in the 80's, we thought these cars were hideous (San Diego Sheriff).

Officer, I borrowed these pants!

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
                We have a post about ugly uniforms, but how about ugly squad cars? One of our area departmens has black squads, highlighted with orange graphics,and plain black wheels.UUUUUUUUUGLY!

I think seattle cruisers are pretty damned unattractive. most of them are faded blue like that one, but the newer looking ones are alright.

Comment

K-Cars rock...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/G...29/jaaries.jpg
                  Last edited by Washingtonian; 08-19-2005, 03:35 AM.
                  Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

//////////
                    Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 08:20 AM.
                    Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Lexington County, SC has a baby poo yellow color for their squad cars. At the first opportunity to talk to one of the deputies, I asked if they'd lost a bet with another department on the paint color. While agreeing that it was as ugly as homemade sin, they said the color was picked for its visibility. Well, there's no missing it.

(trying to find a pic, but the color doesn't seem to show well in photographs.)
                      STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Back in the early 1980's from around 1980 to 1985 the Revere Mass Police department where my dad worked had lime/yellow police cars with bright blue lettering....I can rememeber those as a kid growing up...sometimes my dad would bring a cruiser home for lunch...could see it coming a mile away....Delta might remember them if he spent anytime up around my way during that time...I'll see if I can find a pic to post
                        "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

While im to young to have seen these my dad once told me that in the 1970's the New York State Police cars were half blue and half yellow and when my mom was a kid in the 1960's the Nassau County Police cars were half blue and half orange.

The ugliest I have seen:

- New Hampshire State Police cars.
                          - Connecticut State Police cars (they arent even marked anymore :confused).
                          - the new East Hampton Town, NY Police cars (the silver, light and dark blue dont go).
                          - I have always thaught the decals and paint styles for the Virginia State Police cars looked to cheap.
                          - Kanawah County, WV Sheriff cars have a very wierd paint scheme.

Comment

Minnesota State Patrol - Magenta

Comment

city of denver colorado

fort worth texas

and ogden ny police

they just look bad lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3924 users online. 254 members and 3670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X