Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get a ticket or not???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • After Reading this thread I just want to drive to Canada and beat spee-dee with the queens body until she is bloody and dead. Then I want to set fire to her parents house to prevent them from breeding any more like her.

    Comment


    • Great idea to end this.

      Is anyone working with RCMP? So far, I've only seen folks from US agencies posting. Maybe it IS that different up there. I mean, they have different money, different laws, they have a queen...

      Personally, I'd headdesk if I tried to put this woman on the company insurance. "You have what? No. No way. You are not going on my insurance. No."
      N. A. Corbier
      Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
      Visiting Commando Leader

      If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nacorbier
        Great idea to end this.

        Is anyone working with RCMP? So far, I've only seen folks from US agencies posting. Maybe it IS that different up there. I mean, they have different money, different laws, they have a queen...

        Personally, I'd headdesk if I tried to put this woman on the company insurance. "You have what? No. No way. You are not going on my insurance. No."
        That's why I'm not moving to Alberta. That's the one good thing about SGI. Insurance is super cheap no matter what your record is. It didn't used to be like that though. Luckily I wasn't driving during those years.

        We do not have a queen. We have a Prime Minister. We just pledge an allegiance to the queen in Britain. It's not like she completely rules us or anything. She's just on the back of our money and what not.

        Our money rules. It's color-coded so there's less chance of error when tipping waitresses in bars.

        Our laws aren't that different. So you don't have the right to bear arms when you come here. Whoopty doo!

        So far I find your police systems too complicated and confusing. Why don't you guys adopt a national police force too like we have? When I go to the States I have no idea who I'm supposed to be watching out for. You have way too many different types of police.

        Canada's great (aside from the taxes). We're all so polite, not over crowded, we have Tim Hortons everywhere, there's Canadian Tire Money...

        Comment


        • So far I find your police systems too complicated and confusing. Why don't you guys adopt a national police force too like we have? When I go to the States I have no idea who I'm supposed to be watching out for. You have way too many different types of police.

          A cop is a cop, it doesn't matter what color uniform (s)he is wearing. You don

          Comment


          • That's why I'm not moving to Alberta. That's the one good thing about SGI. Insurance is super cheap no matter what your record is. It didn't used to be like that though. Luckily I wasn't driving during those years.


            I would hate to see how much your insurance is down here in the great country. I am not even going to start to think how much you would be paying, hell your be on the side of the walking because no insurance company is going to insure someone with that record. eh.


            Spee Dee I got a question for you. Are you planning on having kids when you get married?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by toby101


              Spee Dee I got a question for you. Are you planning on having kids when you get married?
              I don't know. Maybe one or two. (Actually, I just remembered. It's a requirement to get married in my church.) I'm not too fond of kids. I only know of two that don't annoy me and don't run around and scream their heads off. I might adopt though and skip the painful toddler years.

              Who's to say I'll even ever get married? I can't find Mr. Right anywhere. I only seem to attract Mr. Wrong.

              Why do you ask? Does the thought of little Spee Dees running around scare you?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                I Does the thought of little Spee Dees running around scare you?
                sounds like job security to me. have a day.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gotthblues
                  sounds like job security to me. have a day.
                  See? There's a positive to every negative.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                    Why do you ask? Does the thought of little Spee Dees running around scare you?

                    The reason why I ask because the thought of your offspring reproducing scares the $hit out of me, and a lot of other people.

                    Not to mention if you teach them how to drive. Just kidding.

                    Also I do agree with gotthblue, job security.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by toby101
                      The reason why I ask because the thought of your offspring reproducing scares the $hit out of me, and a lot of other people.

                      Not to mention if you teach them how to drive. Just kidding.

                      Also I do agree with gotthblue, job security.

                      Ah, my kids can't be that scary. Here's a scary thought for you; I'm currently teaching my friend how to drive so that she can get her license. I'm not a bad driver skill-wise. I'm actually really good because I've been required to take many driving courses.

                      Comment


                      • There should be a law that states you should not be teaching anyone how to drive. JK of course.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by toby101
                          There should be a law that states you should not be teaching anyone how to drive. JK of course.
                          Funny you mention that. I was actually contemplating becoming a Driver's Education Instructor. I told that to the guy at the insurance place when I was having one of my interviews to discuss my driving habits. He laughed at me.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                            Funny you mention that. I was actually contemplating becoming a Driver's Education Instructor. I told that to the guy at the insurance place when I was having one of my interviews to discuss my driving habits. He laughed at me.

                            Ok, thanks for making me crack my head open after I fell out of the chair laughing to hard. I will send the bill to you.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by toby101
                              Ok, thanks for making me crack my head open after I fell out of the chair laughing to hard. I will send the bill to you.
                              What? You don't have free health care? I don't believe in medical bills.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                                What? You don't have free health care? I don't believe in medical bills.
                                ...or speed limits.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3115 users online. 217 members and 2898 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X