This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gotthblues
    sounds like things are really *** backwards there then, speeding is dangerous, if you dont think so, lord have mercy on you.

Funny thing is I read a lot of posts from police officers saying that they don't pull someone over unless they're going at least 15 miles over the speed limit. If I do my converting correctly that works out to roughly 24km/h over the speed limit. That's more than I ever speed. By your ideas of what's worth pulling over, you guys wouldn't even pull me over.

Comment

more like a 3 week guilt trip
      But you're not making me feel guilty. You're just aggrivating me...A LOT!!!

Comment

• SPEE DEE, so your car just accelerates by itself, well sounds like it needs to be impounded as an unsafe vehicle. after that, i dont even know what to say to you, you seem to be the type of person that blames others when you get into trouble, hopeless!!!!!!!!!! anything that anyone can say or do to you will not help you see the light, cause your ears are closed, sad, sad, sad,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spee-Dee
          Funny thing is I read a lot of posts from police officers saying that they don't pull someone over unless they're going at least 15 miles over the speed limit. If I do my converting correctly that works out to roughly 24km/h over the speed limit. That's more than I ever speed. By your ideas of what's worth pulling over, you guys wouldn't even pull me over.
          things posted in here are not the same for all, when i was working, i would pull over at 8, they got a warning, depending on where, when, and other circumstances, 10 -12 got tickets,

Comment

1 miles per hour = 1.609344 kilometers per hour

those canuck cops must be hard @$$es eh?
            si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

But you're not making me feel guilty. You're just aggrivating me...A LOT!!!
              well, i wasnt trying to make you feel guilty, sorry if that disapoints you, however, as far as myself and others "picking on you" well you may not have realized it, but you asked for it, coming here bragging about speeding tickets, and your driving habits, saying that officers working traffic are wasting time and just picking on drivers, and your general attitude of an officer doing anything, no matter what the situation, well, like i said earlier, it seems that you have your own little world, not to mention that you seem to HI JACK EVERY SINGLE FREEKIN THREAD AND TURN IT INTO THE SPEE DEE SHOW, , well fly low of the radar if you dont want to get crapped on.

Comment

SPEE DEE, so your car just accelerates by itself, well sounds like it needs to be impounded as an unsafe vehicle. after that, i dont even know what to say to you, you seem to be the type of person that blames others when you get into trouble, hopeless!!!!!!!!!! anything that anyone can say or do to you will not help you see the light, cause your ears are closed, sad, sad, sad,.
                No, my foot gently resting on the accelerator causes it to accelerate. Now I just keep the cruise set when I drive in the city. I don't always blame others. I see the light, it's just that you guys are all attacking me and I'm trying to defend myself. I've already broken my speeding ticket pattern and I am working on my driving habits. Why don't you guys all come down here and watch my driving? How can you judge my current driving from my previous driving patterns when I've already told you that I have indeed changed. You don't know me and, with the exception of Pete, none of you live anywhere near me to have even seen me drive. Stop judging me!!!

Comment

No, my foot gently resting on the accelerator causes it to accelerate. Now I just keep the cruise set when I drive in the city. I don't always blame others. I see the light, it's just that you guys are all attacking me and I'm trying to defend myself. I've already broken my speeding ticket pattern and I am working on my driving habits. Why don't you guys all come down here and watch my driving? How can you judge my current driving from my previous driving patterns when I've already told you that I have indeed changed. You don't know me and, with the exception of Pete, none of you live anywhere near me to have even seen me drive. Stop judging me!!!
                  well make up your freekin mind, first it just happens to go faster and you just happen to get pulled over by the big bad police man "doing policial matters" , do you have any idea how many people say that they are going to stop beating their spouse, quit driving drunk, quit speeding, and so on, and keep doing it, why should you be different, based on your attitude, we all believe that you are no different than others, PLUS you keep making it a point to talk about your past, which wasnt that long ago, SO YOU KEEP GIVING US things to make judgements about you. HAVE A DAY!

Comment

HI JACK EVERY SINGLE FREEKIN THREAD AND TURN IT INTO THE SPEE DEE SHOW,

I was thinking the same thing. I don't even think I can count on how many thread's have been hijacked Speeding Dee

00svtlightning that was priceless eh

Comment

• Originally posted by toby101
                      I was thinking the same thing. I don't even think I can count on how many thread's have been hijacked Speeding Dee

00svtlightning that was priceless eh
                      so im not the only one that thinks she turns the attention arrow towards herself all the damn time, *then why does she get mad when she gets hammered*

Comment

Your Screen Name says a lot SPEE-DEE
                        New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

• jhiu,mlkjoicxsdyt7ikjou8huyt76rfdhguyt76lko0

That is me slamming my head on the keyboard after reading this thread. For crying out loud, STOP HIJACKING EVERY %$)@%[email protected] THREAD!
                          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by Welpe
                            jhiu,mlkjoicxsdyt7ikjou8huyt76rfdhguyt76lko0

That is me slamming my head on the keyboard after reading this thread. For crying out loud, STOP HIJACKING EVERY %$)@%[email protected] THREAD!
                            okay now that im off the floor and not laughing, i see that im not the only one that thinks that way,

Comment

• Gang, unless y'all are enjoying all of this, there is a VERY simple solution to thread hijacking.

DO NOT REPLY TO SPEE-DOO'S POSTS!

AT ALL!

EVER!!

I am a member of several different forums, and Moderator on a few of them. Trust me, it does work.

Don't know about the rest of you, but if people ignore me - - I go away. (hint-hint)

The key word here is IGNORE! (Unless, of course, y'all are enjoying Miss Attitude.)
                              "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                              "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunguy

Don't know about the rest of you, but if people ignore me - - I go away. (hint-hint)
                                I know. That's why I've been ignoring you all. La la la la la la la la I can't hear you. La la la la, you're not here. La la la la la la...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4233 users online. 256 members and 3977 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X