This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gotthblues
    yup!!!!!!!! i can see right thru those mirrored sunglasses that you are fond of

Extra mirrored for extra intimidation. Right. Who am I intimidating?

It took me a long time to find myself a pair of sporty looking mirrored sunglasses that didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I have every right to be fond of them.
    Last edited by Spee-Dee; 08-26-2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

yield signs are there to establish who has the right of way, so that its not up to the canadian drivers to make up their own vehicle laws.
      But I like making up my own vehicle laws when I enter your country. Like come on, 55 on the highway? Don't you think that's a bit slow? And what's with that guy on the bike hiding behind the sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spee-Dee
        But I like making up my own vehicle laws when I enter your country. Like come on, 55 on the highway? Don't you think that's a bit slow? And what's with that guy on the bike hiding behind the sign?
        i kinda figured that about you.....

too slow, depends on the location, well i guess he is earning his check and working traffic. gotta keep people in check.

Comment

i kinda figured that about you.....
          That's impossible. I've never had the opportunity to drive in the US. How could you ever know that I enjoy such activities?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spee-Dee
            That's impossible. I've never had the opportunity to drive in the US. How could you ever know that I enjoy such activities?
            your name says it all.

Comment

• If you two want to chat, feel free to do so off the forums. Forum off topic and closed.
              sigpic
              The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
              PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2845 users online. 189 members and 2656 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X