300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinheads

haha. wow... All I can say is that they're such tools. Most pointless thing ever, they know it too. They just had screwed up house holds and/or they want to be tough and they are looking for somewhere to confide their F&*$ed-upness. Can anyone really look at this and not just nod your head in sorrow for their stupidity? (If this thread is out of line, delete it if you want (moderator).)

Has anyone here had any run-ins with the skinheads? Do you have any skinhead activity close to where you work/live?

http://www.skinheadz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=972

Originally posted by Conner
    haha. wow... All I can say is that they're such tools. Most pointless thing ever, they know it too. They just had screwed up house holds and/or they want to be tough and they are looking for somewhere to confide their F&*$ed-upness. Can anyone really look at this and not just nod your head in sorrow for their stupidity? (If this thread is out of line, delete it if you want (moderator).)

Has anyone here had any run-ins with the skinheads? Do you have any skinhead activity close to where you work/live?

http://www.skinheadz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=972

I think that they have shaved some of their brains with the hair. lol

Comment

I have conflicting emotions with this one. Half of me wants to tell him what I think of him and his kind. The other half of me wants to just ignore him because he can't be reasoned with. I think I'll go with the second half.
      I love keeping secrets. It drives people crazy.

Comment

I stumbled on a car load of them during a traffic stop at 0300. They were armed, drunk, and wanted on warrants. Considering I am African-American, it could have turned out a lot differently. They were affiliated with the Outlaw Hammerskins
        I have conflicting emotions with this one. Half of me wants to tell him what I think of him and his kind. The other half of me wants to just ignore him because he can't be reasoned with. I think I'll go with the second half.
        I think they feed off of attention.

Comment

Interesting. Did you have much backup? Did they comply with orders obediently? Did they mutter any offensive things?

Comment

lyke omggg1!!! da muzlimz go to mye sikooll!1! beeatt em downu!1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
              Interesting. Did you have much backup? Did they comply with orders obediently? Did they mutter any offensive things?
              Initially, I was alone when I stopped them. I stopped their SUV on suspicion of drunk driving. As I approached, I noticed an empty holster and Nazi paraphernalia in the back through the back window. I drew down, backed off, and held them at gunpoint until back-up arrived. I work for a university PD so back up was there within a couple of minutes.

They were extremely compliant and made no disparaging comments. They were too cooperative-as if they wanted me to lower my guard.

Comment

We get the local "Joliet Nazi Party" distributing fliers all the time on cars in parking lots. It's funny cause when they see us coming they act like they're doing nothing and try to get in their car to leave. One of my favorite quotes from the Blues Brothers movie: Elwood "Illinois Nazis" Jake "I hate Illinois Nazis"

Comment

Originally posted by jefsmith77
                  We get the local "Joliet Nazi Party" distributing fliers all the time on cars in parking lots. It's funny cause when they see us coming they act like they're doing nothing and try to get in their car to leave. One of my favorite quotes from the Blues Brothers movie: Elwood "Illinois Nazis" Jake "I hate Illinois Nazis"
                  My guys and your guys might be affilated with each other. I think both groups had connections to the guy the went on a killing spree on July 4, 1999, in IN and IL. The suspect later killed himself when the police cornered him. One of the victims was killed on my campus, as he was leaving church.

Midwest shooting spree ends with apparent suicide of suspect
                  Last edited by Tennsix; 08-17-2005, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I honestly knew an inmate that was a Gay, white-supremist, muslim gangbanger! I asked him if he got up in the morning, looked in the mirror, and kicked his own ***. What an idiot!
                    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                      Initially, I was alone when I stopped them. I stopped their SUV on suspicion of drunk driving. As I approached, I noticed an empty holster and Nazi paraphernalia in the back through the back window. I drew down, backed off, and held them at gunpoint until back-up arrived. I work for a university PD so back up was there within a couple of minutes.

They were extremely compliant and made no disparaging comments. They were too cooperative-as if they wanted me to lower my guard.

Which just goes to show you, (as a friend taught) there is no such thing as a "routine traffic stop".
                      stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

Were I work we run into this methed out skin heads all the time.

Make sure to be care most of the ones i have ran into had to be tasered over speeding and usally have a switch blade in one of there boots.
                        John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                          I doubt any skinhead is smart enough to plan something like that. More likely that they're just cowards... they're big and bad when it's 5 of them and 1 unarmed, defensless victim. But faced by a black man with a gun, and it's yes sir, no sir

Comment

Here is a good link for info on hate groups

** If you're an LEO they'll mail you free a 450 page book (on CDROM) on hate groups in the US and Canada, a poster and two pocket reference guides**

Sorry non-LEO ladies and gents. However not to leave you out, I think most of the info is on the website, you just don't get the posters and take home stuff.

http://www.adl.org/learn/default.htm

Comment

Is there any sort of division of law enforcement that deals with this type of stuff almost exclusively? Not like a desk job just reading about crap, but actually out taking care of stuff and locking people up? Or is it just normal cops and stuff that have to deal with it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2972 users online. 149 members and 2823 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X