300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser clip

Just a nice clip of a taser in action, enjoy http://marshallus.free.fr/videos/taser.wmv

Hahaha, sweet. God, you gotta love the Taser. It's always impressive to watch it in action.
    Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Yikes, you see him stiffen up like a board and topple over like a tree?

Looked like a lot of cops were around, probably was after a long chase. I imagine the guy was not getting down on the ground and not listening to the officers commands all that well.

Why take a chance with him... light him up, I agree... good video
      Retired 02/01/13

Comment

LOL who will be the first to come into the thread and say the officers ON THE SCENE should have tried to reason with him, never mind the pursuit, or the death threats, or the fact that the guy looked HUGE!. After all...those selfish cops were just trying to avoid scraped up knuckles right? I mean what do they get paid for anyway!!??

*rollinhiseyes*

....reality check...good use of the taser...everyone went home safely.
        An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

I love it. He said "I'm trying to surender." Well, buddy, "trying" is the operative word. You should have been surrendering and you wouldn't have rode the lightening.
          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Taser Rules!!!

OMG! The Taser is beautiful!!!

I just completed my computer applications course where I was required to do a power point presentation.... I TASER educated my class inmates. Got to love an A+!!!!

Oh, and thanks to all of you who help me with my Taser research.

Comment

Originally posted by timeline
              OMG! The Taser is beautiful!!!
              Yes. Yes it is. Especially with those yellow stripes.

Comment

For the officers out there who have Tazers...do you really have to get tazed before your issued yours? If so, what does it feel like? or do you even feel anything?

Comment

Originally posted by hunttx19
                  For the officers out there who have Tazers...do you really have to get tazed before your issued yours? If so, what does it feel like? or do you even feel anything?

*Not a cop*

But yes, I am cert. in the use of taser. At least I was. (Its only a yearly cert.) May be different for departments to departments. You do have to get hit by the taser at least twice, dry mode and with the probes. (We had training clips) Actually, after I got hit I said some words and said Holy $hit that was fun.

Comment

It was kind of voluntary if you know what I mean. What it feels like? It feels like you are getting electrocuted with 50K volts!

Comment

Originally posted by Rally
                      It was kind of voluntary if you know what I mean. What it feels like? It feels like you are getting electrocuted with 50K volts!
                      What does that feel like? Is it worse than natural childbirth?

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                        What does that feel like? Is it worse than natural childbirth?
                        I've had females tell me that 5 seconds of taser is more painful than 5 seconds of childbirth. The crux of course being childbirth doesn't last just 5 seconds.
                        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

When I got certified on the Taser, I got hit twice, barbs and all. Oh wait, no, that's when I was resisting arrest. JOKE!!

Best way I can think to describe it...imagine a simple electrical shock to your hand...now just imagine it magnified all over your entire body. It hurts, it really really does. But then you get to take it out on other people once you're issued one.
                          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

What it feels like

I was hit about 1 and 1/2 ago. And I will do it RIGHT now if had the equipment to do it.

It basically feels like you can't move besides to go down while your getting hit. After the hit is over, you say some nice 4 letter words and your done. If anyone is telling you that going for the ride sucks and spray is a lot better. They are totally lying to you, and should be slapped across the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                              I've had females tell me that 5 seconds of taser is more painful than 5 seconds of childbirth. The crux of course being childbirth doesn't last just 5 seconds.
                              Hmm, now I'm fearful of both.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6273 users online. 355 members and 5918 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X