300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think your job sucks?

When you have an "I hate my job"-day try this: On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section. You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by "Johnson and Johnson." Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy. Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed.

Open the package and remove the thermometer. Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken. Take out the material that comes with the thermometer and read it. You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested"

Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times: "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at the Johnson and Johnson Company!"

Have a nice day and remember, there is always someone with a worse job than yours!

[ 11-01-2002, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

i like when the jail sgt. comes over to you and says "hey, we need 3 boxes of 'feminine napkins' from the store. would you mind getting that for us?"

lesson for the day: keep your @ss out of the office. the more convenient you make yourself, the more stuff like this you're going to get.

Comment

and don't EVER get the rectal thermometer confused with the oral one!!!
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

[Eek!] yuck. [Eek!]
        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Hey, I know someone that works for J&J!

Come to think of it, he DOES walk kinda funny.

Great benefits, though.
          Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

That's nothing. One time I went to the store on command from above to pick up a box of Tampax. I couldn't find them, so I asked a clerk where they were. He didn't know either and called to the back to ask.

He must have thought I said "thumb tacks" because I was very surprised when he asked me if I wanted "the kind you push in with your thumb, or the kind you drive in with a hammer."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4706 users online. 341 members and 4365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X