300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement degrees?

Is anyone on here working on or completed an online Criminal Justice degree with Kaplan University? I know they advertise a lot. I was jut wondering if they were on the up and up. I checked and they are accredited.

If anyone has any imput on this please post. Have a great day.

Thank you

Shannon

Yes I just enrolled classes start AUG 22 I am excited about the opportunity . I am takeing Applied Science in criminal justice . So far the staff has been very helpfull . If you are interested fill out the little questinaire and someone will contact you via email or phone .
    STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

but how much is it? is it more than if you went to a community college or university?

Comment

Does Kaplan offer accreditation for the degree/school and courses? Because if they don't, then wouldn't alot of departments and even other jobs not really accept it as a real degree. I have nothing against Kaplan or what you are doing, I am just going off what I have read on 'O.com' with online degrees and courses. I am just stating some info
        I think girls go after me for my Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by cincinnaticj7
          Does Kaplan offer accreditation for the degree/school and courses? Because if they don't, then wouldn't alot of departments and even other jobs not really accept it as a real degree. I have nothing against Kaplan or what you are doing, I am just going off what I have read on 'O.com' with online degrees and courses. I am just stating some info
          I am one of the guys harping on this as a matter of fact. I actually got on the Kaplan web site and they claim to be accredited, but don't say anywhere by what agency. I am all for continued education and higher education, but it would be a real shame to devote that much time, energy, and money on a degree that didn't really mean anything (which it won't unless the institution is properly accredited).
          God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5295 users online. 340 members and 4955 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X