300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teachers who have sex with students

we need a new section of penal law in NY.

40 year old teachers who have sex with teen students because they want to experience their teen years all over againe.

as far as I am concerned this one deserves a minimum 30 year sentence. we do not need these kind of teachers in our schools.

whats even worse in this case the "lady" was having sex with teen boys with her own children in the next room.

30 years is a bit harsh.. i would say 1 year... and community serv after...

Comment

I think current laws cover this problem just fine. It's the judge and jury who recommend the sentences that are the problem.
      God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

In NY the jury cannot reccomend a sentence. thats all on the judge

30 years is a mild sentence in North carolina they routinly hand out longer sentences than that.

The one exception which is moot was in capitol murder cases where the jury could reccomend death. NY death penalty is currently not in effect and with the assembly promising to never pass it againe it is gone forever most likly.

Comment

While the teacher sure is responsible for his/her actions...and should know better....therefore is deserving of a stiff sentence....

...should we not throw moral training or lack thereof of the "child" by his/her parents into the mix somewhere?
          An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Originally posted by mark7777
            we need a new section of penal law in NY.

40 year old teachers who have sex with teen students because they want to experience their teen years all over againe.

as far as I am concerned this one deserves a minimum 30 year sentence. we do not need these kind of teachers in our schools.

whats even worse in this case the "lady" was having sex with teen boys with her own children in the next room.
            I'm just mad because I didn't have any teachers like that when I was in school. Or if I did, they didn't try and seduce me. Bummer.
            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
              I'm just mad because I didn't have any teachers like that when I was in school. Or if I did, they didn't try and seduce me. Bummer.
              Ain't that the truth!!!
              "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

To flip the script a little.... What if it was a male teacher and a female student? I don't think everyone would feel the same.
                THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

none of mine were that kind of material. i swear the english teach had a gottee.

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                    To flip the script a little.... What if it was a male teacher and a female student? I don't think everyone would feel the same.
                    who said that doesnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                      who said that doesnt happen.

I know it happens, but usually I seen that people get mad for male teachers doing that and if a female does it they wish it would of happened to them.
                      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                        I know it happens, but usually I seen that people get mad for male teachers doing that and if a female does it they wish it would of happened to them.
                        i know, i just had to say that. but you are right, i would be ****ed either way, but thats just me.
                        it s simple,, its kind of like when my older sister got ****ed when i didnt have a curfew when i was 17 and she still had one when she was 18, and i was wilder. just because it s socially acceptable for boys to do those kind of things. not that that makes it right,

Comment

Exactly....and i sure as hell wouldn't have told anyone either
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

The main question is: Why did none of my teachers in school look like Pamela Turner? She was arrested in Tennessee earlier this year for engaging in sexual activity with her students. If you forgot here is a LINK TO THE STORY
                            "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Originally posted by Badgerland

The main question is: Why did none of my teachers in school look like Pamela Turner? She was arrested in Tennessee earlier this year for engaging in sexual activity with her students. If you forgot here is a LINK TO THE STORY

that chick in Florida was hot too
                              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5320 users online. 298 members and 5022 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X