Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H. Rap Brown Guilty

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,47537,00.html

Boy that jury must really be a bunch of hicks, not being able to accept that the Federal Government had the officers killed and framed him because of some things in the 60's

Joy, joy!
    People have more fun than anybody.

Sh*t, I didn't even have to wait for the jury to know he was guilty.

Comment

'Bout time they catch up with that thug. Of course the couple of us here from Insanity Cruz are lucky enough to have his co-conspirator Angela Brown as a tenured professor at the local U.C. campus. Now let's hope Brown, or Rama Lama Pajama or whatever alias he picked up to avoid prosecution gets thrown in prison so far back they have to pipe in light.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Ateamer!

Love that name parody! I'm assisting with a building search/patrol techniques class as a role player this coming week-I think I'll use that name as my "alias"!
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Justice findy prevailed for the dead officer. Now let's hope he get's the proper sentence.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Maybe he and Abu-Jamal can share a cell seeing as they are kindred spirits.. what with being framed by the government and all
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

He's just proof of the saying: you can run, but you can't hide.

'National Ummah' the national grunt society?

Funny, the Federal gov't can't balance a budget or trade arms for hostages without getting caught, but they can frame somebody in a heartbeat. Although they waited 30 years to do it...

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Darth Tang ]
              Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow; do not walk behind me, for I may not lead; do not walk beside me; in fact, get the hell away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by RaychelR:
                Maybe he and Abu-Jamal can share a cell seeing as they are kindred spirits.. what with being framed by the government and all
                Isn't that the truth! The Mumia supporters are already on the b&b's shouting race conspiricy theories and calling both Brown and Mumia 'political prisoners'. I start reading their posts and my ears lay flat, my hair stands up and my claws emerge! How do you get 'political prisoner' out of cop killer? I was discussing the Mumia case on another board and one of the Faulkner supporters turned me on to yours. I am not going to be voted 'most popular' on the other boards due to my Fry Mumia stance!
                Well behaved women rarely make history!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4632 users online. 281 members and 4351 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X