300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How incredibly heartless..

Did anyone else hear about this? It's almost unbelievable that someone could be this cruel and inhumane..
    I apologize if this has already been posted..
    http://www.dallasnews.com/latestnews...run.b7a85.html

[quote]FORT WORTH
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

What a sick bit#@! I hope they convict on murder, but I doubt it would be able to stick.
    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Her lawyer (scumbag) says she didn't mean for him to die, she was just scared & didn't know what to do. How can any human being not know what to do? That's ridiculous! She even went out & talked to him for two days while he was stuck in the windshield hidden in her garage. Then, after he died, she got him out & took him to a secluded spot to dump the body. Tell me there is not knowledge of wrongdoing & intent there.

Comment

This poor guy died an terrible death laying there bleeding for 3 days. I hope she gets what she's got coming to her. She will probally plea bargain for manslaughter.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

This a line from the same story on CNN.com:

Heiskell said his client is guilty only of failing to stop and render aid -- not murder.
          -----------------------
          That goes down as one of the most digusting things I have ever heard come from anyone's mouth, including lawyers.

Comment

First off, let me say I am in no way condoning this woman's actions. She obviously did something horribly wrong and should be punished for her actions. However, I wouldn't be too quick to make judgements based on the initial news report. It seems that just about every time one of these sensational stories hits the press, the initial news stories get the facts all warped. I'd bet dollars to donuts that, once an investigation is completed a few weeks down the line, they'll find that a lot of this initial information is incorrect.

Then again, the first news stories on that crematory thing in Georgia just seemed to scratch the surface of what was really going on.
            Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

And to think she wanted to be a nurses aid!
              TRAVIS ED WILLIAMS
              Police Officer
              Mesquite, Texas, P.D.
              Mesquite, TX
              Date of Death: 09/23/1974

Comment

Someone from around that area told me that she was on the news this morning and told everyone that he wasn't screaming for help, he was just moaning.

So, that makes it all right then doesn't it.

sigh...

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

She should be lethally injected. I don't know about anyone else, but you can see she is a cold scumbag in her face in that picture.

Comment

What a heartless bitch....

I don't even know what to say to this.

Comment

No, I think the media got this story right. What else is there to know? There is absolutely no excuse conceivable for letting him hang through her windshield, parking the car in the garage and letting him bleed out over three days. The vermin who did this deserves to die, and soon.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Ya know, Hollywood would never use anything like this because people wouldn't believe it could happen.

I can see her panicking after the initial accident, even fleeing home. But to hide the car, wait for him to die, and then dump the body-that's as cold as they come.
                        Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow; do not walk behind me, for I may not lead; do not walk beside me; in fact, get the hell away from me.

Comment

To elaborate on the lethal injection idea...

I think they should give her a drug that causes incredible pain and suffering... but doesn't kill you for three days or so. That's what she deserves.

Comment

ateamer, you've kind of proved my point. The MEDIA STORIES say he was alive for 3 days. The MEDIA STORIES say he was begging for his life. We have no way of knowing if this is true. The MEDIA STORIES play up every sensationalistic aspect of the case without having all the facts -- because it sells papers, hooks in viewers, etc.

Again, let me reiterate -- this woman obviously committed a horrible crime. Just the very fact that she hit him and DROVE HOME WITH HIM STICKING OUT OF HER WINDSHIELD proves that. But the article seems to be relying on people who knew her and cursory statements from the police (who are obviously not going to release all the information they have right away) to build the story.

Now I'm only going on the single article I've read that's attached to this post. If more, factual, information has been released, I will stand corrected. But I stick by my earlier statement -- when all the facts are known, it's unlikely to be as wickedly evil as it first sounds.
                            Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

"Ms. Daniel also told police that Ms. Mallard "was messed up" on the drug "ecstasy" when she hit the man. The affidavit also quoted Ms. Daniel as saying Ms. Mallard told her that after she parked her car in her garage, she went inside her house and had sex with a boyfriend, leaving the injured man entangled in her windshield"

WTF???? This gets worse and worse the more I hear. This is one sick bitch!

There is no mistaking what happened. She hit the guy, fled with him in the windshield and tried to hide it. The media has not blown it out of proportion and this is one time I back them. As a matter of fact, the stories I have read until now have mentioned far less than the Dallas Morning News story has.

Lethal Injection would be too kind for this animal.
                              In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3567 users online. 183 members and 3384 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X