300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday the 13th!!!

I hope all goes well for you on this Friday the 13th. Hope it goes better than the crash I took last night. Kid just graduated H.S. a few days ago. He was heading home from work, hits a raccoon, looses control. He hits the ditch, and then a tree. Totals his car. Minor injuries, no insurance.

It kinda reminds me of how life gets harder after high school.

Hopefully work tonight goes well. I will have to watch for black cats and ladders.
    Drug Recognition Expert

Today is a good day! It's my 11th wedding anniversary!!

The inlaws are coming up tomorrow and taking the kids overnight
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I really hate Friday the 13th.

One the bright side, 9 months ago today, I moved into my new house.

On the very down side, 9 months ago today, my Mother went back into the hospital for the last time (she died two days later)

Among other things, these will always come to mind....
      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I had 5 black cats at one point....Friday the 13th was, well, a hay day for them!!! Also, when there was a full moon.........
        M.E.

Comment

EEK! I didnt realise the date!

Have gone through the day as if it was normal.... will hide under bed till rest of day passes [Eek!]
          Daisy NY

Comment

Took my MCOLES test today, don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Im confident about it, but now I have a hammering headache and it stinks. Probably way too much reading for me on a hot friday afternoon.
            "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum

Comment

We had a hell of a night. I had a DV arrest, which started a mile up an old logging road at a trailer in the woods; arrested an 18-year-old drunk celebrating high school graduation, who puked all over my rear seat and himself; and a few other calls - basically busy for 10 hours.

Our others cars had a bunch of fight calls, domestics and were busy as well. There were also two high-speed pursuits, one of which resulted in the capture of a wanted parolee. The other was called off by the pursuing deputy after losing sight of the suspect on a mountain road, which was the smart thing to do.

Not only was it Friday the 13th, it was full moon as well.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Ha Ha...my husband just saw your post ateamer and said " thats strange it was a full moon here as well" I've just spent 1 minute pointing out that as we only have one moon it's not that strange and then used the last 7 mins taking the pi**
                " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

The count is now six pursuits in our county in less than 24 hours, half of which were my agency's. That's probably more than in the last six months. Tonight was pretty quiet after last night's craziness.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5774 users online. 298 members and 5476 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X