300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee DOC shooting

I was just thinking about this incident and I was thinking I can't remember an incident in the past 20 years where a FEMALE shot and killed an officer. Can anyone?

She is now in custody taken from Columbus Motel Room late last night. She had been shot in leg. Also in jail is her inmate husband whom she had married while he was an inmate and he is the same guy she was fired from her prison nurse job for sneaking food to.

Comment

I don't recall a female shooter off hand, but I am sure they are out there. I was pretty darn happy when I saw those two had been captured. It boggles the mind to think that these two thought for even a second that they could ever expect to get away with that. Now they both will get to spend the rest of their pathetic lives as guests of the state.
      God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

If you don't think a woman or a kid won't shoot a cop then you need some serious retraining. Anybody that can pull a trigger can kill an officer. Sex or age does not matter and we are trained to ignore anything except procedures

Comment

Bodie -

I don't think I said that I don't think a kid or woman could shoot and or kill a cop and I'm not really sure how you inferred that from my post. I was just I saying I can't remember an incident in the past 20 years where a FEMALE shot and killed an officer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6156 users online. 341 members and 5815 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X