Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest thing observed while driving?

Bunny....THIS deserves a thread of its OWN!

Craziest thing I've seen while driving(I wasn't a cop at the time)?

HAD to be the girl givng the guy head DURING rush hour.....in Nashville.....on the I-440 loop. The guy was one panic stop away from reliving that scene from The World According to Garp! Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

[

[ 06-12-2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: BunnyFoo-Foo ]
    "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
    Davy Crockett

Comment

I guess the safety speed rule would apply to that, huh. Safest speed for that activity would be zero .....but, to the men in here..would you really stop the guy?
      "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
      Davy Crockett

Comment

I saw a guy and a girl getting it on in a pickup with another guy driving!! This was about 2yrs ago and I was on a ride along at the time. Needless to say, they got tickets for L&L and the driver was cited for Inattentive and OAR. This was about 1900 on a busy highway. I looked and saw it, and had to look away and back at the truck at least 3 times before I believed my eyes.

Truly an interesting way to pass the time on a roadtrip!!
        Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

A couple of years ago, one of my PD's officers stopped a car late one night for 'improper driving'. When he shone his flashlight into the backseat, he found a boy and a girl......completely nekked. The driver was rather IMpatiently waitng for HER turn with the guy.......
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I did appologise for that incident shooter! [Eek!]

hehehe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3634 users online. 185 members and 3449 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X