X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impalas vs. Crown vics

Which do you prefer?
    "I once killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die..."

We just did this about a month ago. search the Archives please.

Comment

here's what i don't prefer....dodge diplomat....

www.schackdaddy.com
      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Originally posted by ftlaudcop
        here's what i don't prefer....dodge diplomat....

www.schackdaddy.com
        This is getting old...Let's talk about the mounted patrols...paint vs. palamino

Comment

Originally posted by CLB2112
          Which do you prefer?
          they are both junk.

Comment

Originally posted by CLB2112
            Which do you prefer?
            Who cares?!?! Don't have a choice either way. Move on.
            sigpic

Comment

Just to add a little fuel to the forum here, The new 2006 Impala Is SWEEEEEEEEET. its got a freakin 303hp, V-8. dual chrome exhaust and a new actually nice dashboard. Its supercharged if u were wondering. I get new cars every year. HAHA My dept. changes half the fleet each year.
              I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                Just to add a little fuel to the forum here, The new 2006 Impala Is SWEEEEEEEEET. its got a freakin 303hp, V-8. dual chrome exhaust and a new actually nice dashboard. Its supercharged if u were wondering. I get new cars every year. HAHA My dept. changes half the fleet each year.
                New Impala's are ugly and I can guarantee most departments won't be purchasing the supercharged models.

Comment

are they stil front wheel drive? and ummm, aint no way your pd is gonna spring for a supercharger, if they do,,,i'll be a yankee tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                    are they stil front wheel drive? and ummm, aint no way your pd is gonna spring for a supercharger, if they do,,,i'll be a yankee tomorrow
                    HAHa, Yeah probbaly not, yes they are front wheel. Must be alot of torque steer going on in that. Makes the Acura TL and its 270hp kinda puny. BUt I love the Acura. maybe my next car.
                    I got nothing for now

Comment

Where did you come up with it bieng supercharged? Chevy's website says it now has as an option 5.3 litre variable displacement V-8. No need for forced induction to get 303 hp out of a modern V-8.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                        New Impala's are ugly and I can guarantee most departments won't be purchasing the supercharged models.
                        Oh my GOD! I just looked at the '06 Impalas. I think I'm going to be sick.

I think the '05 Impala is a pretty sharp looking car. I drive an '05 where I work. I agree that they're not the best handling, but I don't exactly need a pursuit vehicle, so my perspective is very different.

In my area, the Washington State Patrol recently bought three or so of the '05s, in silver and a dark gray. They are catching people ALL the time. You can hardly tell they're a police vehicle unless you happen to see the uniformed trooper sitting in the driver's seat. There's also a lot of personally owned Impalas around here and I know I always watch my speed when I see one. 75% of the time it turns out to be a POV, but at least it keeps me honest.
                        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

HAHa, Yeah probbaly not, yes they are front wheel. Must be alot of torque steer going on in that. Makes the Acura TL and its 270hp kinda puny. BUt I love the Acura. maybe my next car.
                          i have driven a truck all my life, i now went to a front wheel drive car,,i like the gas mileage, but the pull of the front wheels on bumps and crap nearly crashed me out several times.... hey, i read, i think on autotrader, that acura's where the most stolen car...might wanna rethink that.

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
                            Oh my GOD! I just looked at the '06 Impalas. I think I'm going to be sick.

I think the '05 Impala is a pretty sharp looking car. I drive an '05 where I work. I agree that they're not the best handling, but I don't exactly need a pursuit vehicle, so my perspective is very different.

In my area, the Washington State Patrol recently bought three or so of the '05s, in silver and a dark gray. They are catching people ALL the time. You can hardly tell they're a police vehicle unless you happen to see the uniformed trooper sitting in the driver's seat. There's also a lot of personally owned Impalas around here and I know I always watch my speed when I see one. 75% of the time it turns out to be a POV, but at least it keeps me honest.
                            Meh, they're not bad looking cars (05's that is) but I think a nicely dressed CV looks better anyday.

Comment

Drove a 06 Polioce Package Impala . Better then 05's
                              But we do have a choice THE DODGE CHARGER WITH A HEMI !!!!!!!

Mopars Will Rock The LEo World AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4839 users online. 304 members and 4535 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X