300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you

how do you put something from the news page on the forums,,,,did anyone else read that one about the guy who had a padlock locked around his nuts,,,that s to dang funny, i wanted to put that story on here.

Gotthblues, all you have to do is copy and paste the link in here.

Also, that would hurt. What was he thinking.

Comment

that s what i thought,,,you highlight what you want,,click in edit, click on copy, right,,,but it wont let me do that.
      well as the story goes,,he got drunk and passed out, his "buddy" took a pad lock and stuff the sack in the loop and locked it,,,,the guy waited like three weeks before going to the hospital,,,he broke the key off in it, then tried to cut it off with a hack saw,,,

Comment

I read that funny as hell:

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock
        Man Could Not Remove Lock For Two Weeks

POSTED: 4:02 pm EDT August 5, 2005
        UPDATED: 4:15 pm EDT August 5, 2005

BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.

The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.

"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.

The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.

Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.
        Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor.
        Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

thank you,,,i guess my comp. has some block on it,,i know it has several,,,anyway,,,yea,,what the crap is that about,,,is that the definition for a "cock block",,,or what,,,,i would be ****ed if i woke up like that,,,

Comment

it reminds me of a news story a few years back,,,a guy went down to the hotel hot tub, and well he pulled off his trunks and put his pee pee' er in the suction hole,,,well, it balloned up and he was stuck like chuck,,,,,they had to get a plumber and the fire dept to get him out,,,it was on video,,,so it aint no tall tail,,,,,saw it on one of those shock video shows on cable.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6168 users online. 331 members and 5837 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X