300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Police pics enjoy !

Took some pics of some Boston Units the other day and wanted to share.
    These are some unique units to the BPD (Well at least the first one is)
    1993 or 1994 Ballistics Unit
     -
    The Front end of a 1995 Unit
     -
    And last but not least a 2000 Ford CV with area B-2
     -
    Greg's Myspace
    My Photos on Flick'r

Hey that looks like Government Center, is it? It all looks the same, but I can't really tell with the skyscrapers cut off. I am from Newburyport, MA. 40 min north of Boston. Last time I was in Boston was back in January for a Celtics game.

[ 06-12-2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

LOL. My firend's LEO Dad was ooh-ing and aaw-ing when he came in the room and saw what we were looking at on the screen.

I've been to Boston with my brother a lil while ago. I really liked it. I would visit anytime.
      M.E.

Comment

I live 30 minutes north of the "Bean Town". Gotta travel 10 minutes west of it every night for the academy. I'll tell you this looks great in pictures, a real P.I.T.A. to vist! If I am not mistaken, isn't that the Hancock Tower in the first picture? And when was these taken? I ask because I don't see any traffic, and I always see traffic when I go

But hey they are nice pics!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Tprspouse:
          Hey that looks like Government Center, is it? It all looks the same, but I can't really tell with the skyscrapers cut off. I am from Newburyport, MA. 40 min north of Boston. Last time I was in Boston was back in January for a Celtics game.

Hi Tprspouse.
          The pics were actually taken in Post Office Square area (Financial District) Actuallly not too far from Gov Center. You should come back to Boston. What a great city. I am really fortunate to work in such a great area. I work at the Verizon Bldg BTW. Franklin Street.
          Greg's Myspace
          My Photos on Flick'r

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by MK219:
            I live 30 minutes north of the "Bean Town". Gotta travel 10 minutes west of it every night for the academy. I'll tell you this looks great in pictures, a real P.I.T.A. to vist! If I am not mistaken, isn't that the Hancock Tower in the first picture? And when was these taken? I ask because I don't see any traffic, and I always see traffic when I go

But hey they are nice pics!

Hi MK
            I live and work in Boston and LOVE every minute of it. and Unfortunatly, No that is not the Hancock Tower in the first pic.
            It is in the Post Office Square part of the city. Sort of near Fanuiel Hall.
            And These pics are taken before I go into work around 11 AM (I work 12-8PM) So I get some time to take some nice pics before I go into work.
            So there is not much traffic during that time of day.
            Thanks for all the comments guys and girls !
            :-)
            Greg's Myspace
            My Photos on Flick'r

Comment

PITA is an understatement. I don't plan on it and have never driven in Boston. No thanks!
              "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by GMACK24:
                and Unfortunatly, No that is not the Hancock Tower in the first pic.

Really, Boston has more then one shiney blue building? I guess its time to go down to Boston Proper again. Faniuel Hall is a blast.
                Every time I go there I like to stop by Chesepeek Knife and cultry and play with the swords

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2968 users online. 162 members and 2806 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X