300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correctional officer down,

I am shocked nobody else heard about this, so I thought I would post it. Here is the story link.

Rest in Piece,

http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=2&id=25299

It was on my local (Indianapolis Area) news today.

Comment

Be a hawkeye.

when you are transporting. As a CO , I have seen and heard of many , many such incidents though luckily , not many deaths. Those cons can talk any normally rational person into the craziest things and that folks is why they are CONS.

Comment

I Dont Know How The Tennessee D.o.c. Handles Court Visits In Ga The Inmate Does Not Know His Court Date Until That Day And He Does Not Have Acess To A Phone To And From His Court Appearance . Such Measures Are Taken To Prevent This From Happening However No Security Plan Is 100% Full Proof . Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To The Family May The Good Lord Ease Your Burden .
        STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

You will all be pleased to know that the pair have been apprehended here in Columbus, Ohio! Check your local news/online news for further details.

Comment

Does anyone have a update on this, have these two POS's gone to court, been sentenced? will they, or have they been transferred by interstate compact, to another state, or are they in Tennessee, DOC?

How, would you respond, to one of these POS's being hurt, or needing medical treatment in your facility?? I would say, I would respond, do my job, but very S.L.O.W.L.Y. And I would definetly, hate every minute of it.

CPR, there better be a inmate on facility, that knows how to do the breathing because, I WILL NOT DO IT, GROSS!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3622 users online. 237 members and 3385 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X